9

It was the next at lunch and Mars successfully avoided seeing Tyler's dick by lying saying her mom wanted her.

Well Mars wasn't technically lying her mom did want her home but for dinner not at that moment.

But they were at school. Mars couldn't escape Jules this time, they literally spend every day together.

Jules slid her phone across that table for Mars to look at.

Mars picks up her phone and looks at the dick pic.

"I mean, it's huge right?" Jules says smiling.

"Mhm..."

"Don't front. It's a big dick." Jules says.

"You know what? May be, but, we can't really tell, cuz it's just fucking floating in space." Mars says putting Jules' phone down on the table.

"So?" Jules says grabbing her phone and staring at the picture.

"So, there's no way to compare scale. If there's a fucking hand in the frame, at least you could be like, okay it's about that size of an adult male hand."

"Mars. This is an objectively big dick." Jules says showing me the picture again. "You know what here how about this one." Jules takes her phone back and goes to a different picture. "Look?"

Mars takes Jules phone and looks at the photo. Mars hated Tyler but she couldn't lie he had a big dick.

"Wow. Okay." Mars picks up Jules phone. "So his penis is the size of an Evian Bottle."

"Yeah." Jules smiles.

"Well, the lighting is nice." Mars says.

"Mm-hmm."

"His room looks clean. Looks well- groomed."

"Right!" Jules says.

"Okay, yeah. I'm beginning to understand the appeal." Mars says agreeing with Jules wanting to change the topic.

"Thank you." Jules says taking her phone back from Mars.

"But here's the thing." Jules moves closer to Mars and lowers her voice. "I sent him a few pics from the school bathroom during class-"

"Wait. Like nudes?" Mars cuts her off.

"I can't talk about it." Jules says." But I need your help."

"Yeah. Sure. Whatever."

Jules leans in closer, making Mars nervous. "I want, like, good, professional partial nudes. Like, classy, but not too arty."

"Like, you took them with very little effort?" Mars asks.

"Exactly." Jules smile.

Be cool, Mars.

"That's easy, it's whatever just let me know when." Mars knee bounced nervously as she drunk her drink.

Soon Kat sat down at the table with Mars and Jules. "Hey Kat." Jules says and gives her a hug.

"Hey Kat." Mars says happy she came over when she did. If Mars had to talk about Tyler's dick she was gonna blow up on Jules.

That's the last thing Mars ever wanted to do.

Jules knew about Mars' anger issues but she never knew how bad it really was.

"Mars are you working at the store later today?" Kate asks.

"Yeah, I haven't been in while so I should before I get fired." The reason Mars stopped working a lot was because she was spending all her time with Jules.

"Can I go with you? I have to ask Fezco and Ashtray something."

"Yeah of course." Mars says and the bell rings meaning lunch was now over.

°•○•°•○•°•○•°

"It's a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system." Ashtray explains to Kat.

It was now after school and Mars and Kat walked to the store together.

"I literally have no clue what you're talking about." Kat says making Mars laugh.

"Well, there's no easier way to explain it." Ashtray tells her as he counts money while sitting in the front counter.

"Look, why don't you just tell us what you're tryna do, and we can tell you how we can help." Fezco says smoking a blunt.

"Yeah Kat, what are you tryna do anyway?" Mars asks realizing she didn't actually know why Kat wanted to go to work with her today.

"Umm.." Kat starts.

"Unless it's human trafficking. I don't fuck with human trafficking." Ashtray says cutting her off.

"What? No. I'm not...human trafficking." Kat says.

"Based off that answer I think otherwise." Mars jokes, laughing at herself.

"Mars shut up." Kat rolls her eyes. "I'm not human trafficking anyone."

"Yeah, us, neither." Fezco says blowing out the smoke from his blunt.

"Okay um... I was just wondering if it's like, a good way to anonymously get money online." Kat says looking down at her shoes and her arms crossed over her chest, leaning against the fridge.

"That's literally what it's made for dumbass." Ashtray says rolling his eyes and jumping off the counter to go to the back.

"Cool." Kat says. "I have to get home but I'll see you later Mars." Kat says before leaving.

Once Kat left Fezco out his blunt and walked over to Mars.

"So why haven't you been at work?" Fezco asks trying to use his dad voice but it only made Mars laugh.

"I'm sorry Fez, I've been caught with Jules and everything I haven't been home much either." Mars explains to Fezco.

Ever since they met Mars has always felt she can be open and honest with Fezco without the feeling of being judged.

"Don't trip I understand, just miss having you hear every day after school."

Before Jules Mars would spend all her free time with the boys working at the store.

It was like a second home to her. A home she didn't want to leave most times.

But ever since Jules had been around her new home was where ever Jules was.

"I'm sorry, I miss you guys too. I promise to come around more." Mars tells him.

It was a Thursday and business was funny kind of slow so Fezco decided to close up shop and get ready for the carnival that was tomorrow.

"Do you need a ride home?" Fezco asked as him and Ashtray walk to his car.

"I'm not going, I'm going to Jules house... for a school... project thing." Mars tells him.

"I'll drop you off." Fezco says unlocking his car doors.

"Okay." Mars says not pass up a free ride.