7

After school the two girls ride their bikes all around town discovering new things together.

Currently the girls are having a race. A race that Jules was winning.

"Seriously?" Jules says looking back to see Mars peddling behind her.

"I'm over it." Mars says out of breath.

"Mars!" Jules says going a little faster.

"Breathing is clearly not a priority to you." Mars says trying her best to keep up.

"Ding, Ding, Ding." Jules says laughing.

Finally Jules comes to a stop and so does Mars.

"Do you want to come over for dinner?" Mars asks out of breath.

"I wish. But my dad wants to have like a Capital F, capital D, Family Dinner." Jules says. "Which is weird because it's literally just me and him eating dinner together every single night." Jules the smile causing me to smile.

"It's cool how about Sunday night? Cause my mom's been kind of asking."

"Mars?" Jules says smirking at me. "Are you talking your momma about me?" Jules asks laughing making be blush and look down, also laughing.

"No. Shut up." I say playfully rolling my eyes.

"How about you come with me to this family dinner?" Jules offers.

"Okay." Mars accepts, smiling from ear to ear.

"Bye Mars, see you tonight." Jules says riding away on her bike.

"Bye."

As Mars watches Jules ride her bike away it begins to rain.

°•○•°•○•°•○•°

Mars knocked Jules' door with flowers in hand for Jules.

"Mars!" Jules says jumping into Mars' arm as if she hadn't seen her earlier. "I missed you." Jules giggles.

"I missed you too." Mars laughs.

"These are for you." Mars says giving Jules the flowers after pulling away from the hug.

"Aww thank you." Jules kisses Mars cheek. "You came just in time. Dinner is almost ready."

"Come inside!"

Mars thought Jules inviting them to dinner with her dad meant they were getting somewhere with Jules. But the whole time while Jules' dad is in the kitchen getting the food ready to eat Jules is texting on her phone not talking to them.

ShyGuy118: so it's just u and ur dad?

Jules:  yeah

ShyGuy118: wheres ur mom?

Jules: its a long story

ShyGuy118: I'm sorry, I dont mean to pry

ShyGuy118: im just fascinated by u

Jules: well thats nothing to be sry about lol.

Jules: i haven't talked to her in a little bit