6

"Can you tell me about the first time you tried drugs?" Mars' therapist asks clicking her pen.

"The first drug I ever tired was oxytocin." Mars starts off. "I was 14 years old and my sister Rue was telling met her experiences with it and how calm and happy she was and I wanted that feeling too."

Rue and I used to take turns taking care of dad after school because mom had to take on a second job to cover the medical bills.

"So when our mom left for work we would switch off taking care dad till eventually he'll fall asleep and we would take some pills." Mars told her therapist, who was writing this all down in her notes.

Tears start fill Mars' eyes as memories of her, rue their dad cuddle watching old shows together high out of all of their minds.

"He would be to out of it to even notice we were high." Mars says laughing a little as more tears fell out.

Eventually Mars broke down crying. "I'm sorry." Mars say wiping her tears.

"It's okay you don't ever have to apologize for anything while you're here."

... let's skip this part..... I don't wanna talk about it.

°•○•°•○•°•○•°

Jules was in her room watch her favorite anime. Suddenly her phone chimes.

Jules paused her show and got off her bed. Since her phone was charging in the corner of her room Jules sat on the floor to look through her phone.

ShyGuy118:
18/Cis M.
New to this. Not out.
No hookups.
Looking someone/something real.

ShyGuy118: Hey

Jules is typing...

°•○•°•○•°•○•°

Later that night Mars was trying to fall asleep but she couldn't.

Her mind wouldn't her.

She couldn't stop thinking about him.

Her dad.

His death.

How he's not here.

How she can't talk to him.

Where he ended up.

How she gonna end up like him too.

Sitting up in bed Mars heart starts beating super fast. Panic strikes through her body and tears start to form in her eyes.

A panic attack.

"Breathe, breathe, breathe." Mars try to relax and calm herself.

Ding!

Jules ✨💕
Heyyy

Looking down at Jules' text Mars heart began to slow down.

Jules ✨💕
Are you up still?