Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia)

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Last Name

: = Dialogue

Quirk : Can sprout octopus-like tentacles from his back.

(For the genderbend name, Izuku will be changed to Izumi.)

Now let the story begin.

Bakugo : DEKU!!!

The blonde male screams as he rushes at Izumi Midoriya, a fellow student of U.A. High School.

Izumi : W-wait kacchan, I didn't do anything!

Bakugo : You shouldn't be here Deku, and I'm going to make sure you know that!

The green haired girl closes her eyes and braces herself, but Bakugo's punch never comes.

Izumi : H-huh?

Confused, she opens her eyes and sees her best friend [Y/N] [L/N] using his quirk to keep Bakugo in place.

Bakugo : Grr! Let me go squid boy!

[Y/N] : Ok, two things. Firstly, my tentacles are more like an octopus' rather than a squid's. Secondly, I'm tired of the way you treat Izumi! No matter what you idiotically believe, she does belong here. Now, either leave her alone, or we're gonna have a problem.

Bakugo : Tch. I'm not afraid of you [Y/N]. You and the rest of the worthless extras here are nothing to me!

[Y/N] : That attitude of yours is gonna come back to bite you one day, you know that right?

Bakugo : As if I care about anything you say! Let. Me. GO!!!

He tries using his quirk, only for [Y/N] to lift him up into the air with his tentacles.

Bakugo : P-put me down you stupid extra!

[Y/N] : Heh. If you insist.

Deactivating his quirk, [Y/N] smiles to himself as Bakugo falls to the ground with a loud thud.

Walking away, [Y/N] stops as Izumi catches up with him.

Izumi : Was that really necessary [Y/N]?!

[Y/N] : Why are you defending him Izumi?!

Izumi : Because kacchan is my f-friend.

[Y/N] : Friend?! Izumi, he's been nothing but a jerk to both of us since he got his quirk! He insults you, berates you, and has treated you like trash for years now!

Izumi : Y-you don't understand kacchan the way I do [Y/N].

[Y/N] : What is there to understand?! Izumi, the way he treats you isn't right!

Izumi : Why do you even care?

She asks, getting a bit defensive.

[Y/N] : I'm your best friend Izumi, why wouldn't I care? I love y-

He stops himself as she looks at him with wide eyes.

Izumi : W-what were you about to say [Y/N]?

A small blush appears on [Y/N]'s face as he quickly turns away from her.

[Y/N] : N-nothing! I wasn't going to say anything!

Izumi : Yes you were. Look at me [Y/N].

He turns around and does so.

Izumi : Be honest with me [Y/N]. Were you...about to say you love me?

Letting out a sigh, [Y/N] gives her a small nod before speaking up.

[Y/N] : This really wasn't how I imagined this moment going, but I just have to roll with it. Izumi, I've had feelings for you since we were kids.

Izumi : Y-you have?

She asks as her cheeks redden.

[Y/N] : Yeah. Why do you think I would always stand up for you when the others would make fun of you for being quirkless? Or how I'd stay up for hours to watch those old All Might videos with you. It's because I love you Izumi, and I enjoy being with you.

Izumi : [Y/N]...

A few tears escape her emerald eyes as she pulls her best friend into a tight hug, which he happily reciprocates.

Izumi : You've always been there for me. You were even the only person I told about All Might and One For All, because I knew that I could trust you to keep it a secret. You and I have told each other everything since we became friends, but there is one thing I never told you [Y/N]....

She pulls away and looks at him with a smile.

Izumi : I've had the biggest crush on you for like...forever now.

[Y/N] : D-does that mean...

Izumi : Yes, I love you too [Y/N].

Out of sheer happiness that she returns his feelings, [Y/N] pulls Izumi into a passionate kiss, which she immediately sinks into.

Unfortunately for the two teens, their romantic moment is interrupted by the arrival of the top ranked hero All Might.

All Might : I AM HERE!!!

He shouts before looking at the two awkwardly.

All Might : aaaand disrupting a private moment it seems....sorry about that young Midoriya.

Izumi : All Might?! What are you doing here?

All Might : Since classes are finished for the day, I figured you and I could do some training for...

He looks at [Y/N] before not so subtly whispering to his successor.

All Might : You know what.

Izumi : A-about that. You see, I kinda told [Y/N] about One For All some time ago.

All Might : What?! Young Midoriya, why would you-

[Y/N] : Please don't be mad at her All Might, I promise you that the secret is safe with me.

The pro hero sighs before looking at [Y/N] with a smile.

All Might : You're a good kid young [L/N], and if Midoriya trusts you, I see no reason not to as well.

[Y/N] : Thank you sir.

All Might : Now, what say we get some training in Midoria?

Izumi : Oh. Well I was hoping to spend some time with [Y/N] since we're dating now.

[Y/N] : It's ok Izumi, we can go on our first date after you're done training with All Might.

Izumi : Are you sure [Y/N]?

[Y/N] : Positive.

Izumi smiles and gives him a kiss before leaving with All Might, already making plans for their first date.