Ryuga (Beyblade)

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Last Name

: = Dialogue

Bey : Torch Gemios W105CS

https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Torch_Gemios_W105CS

(For the genderbend name, Ryuga will be changed to Ryuki.)

Now let the story begin.

In the middle of a forest, an intimidating looking girl named Ryuki is sitting silently with her eyes closed before speaking up.

Ryuki : I know you're there. Whoever you are, come out now.

She says sternly before opening her eyes as a young man steps out from behind a tree whom she recognizes as [Y/N] [L/N], a blader who used to be a member of the now defunct Dark Nebula Organization.

Ryuki : Oh it's you. What are you doing here [Y/N]?

[Y/N] : I've been looking for you Ryuki.

Ryuki : Why?

[Y/N] : After you lost to Gingka in Battle Bladers, you just seemed to disappear without a trace. I was worried about you Ryuki. Why are you in this forest anyway?

Ryuki : Training.

[Y/N] : Training?

Ryuki : Yes, after L-Drago took control of me in my battle with Gingka, I decided to do some training in order to prevent that from happening again.

[Y/N] : I see. Out of curiosity, how has this training of yours been going?

Ryuki : Why tell you...

She gets up and pulls out her launcher.

Ryuki : When I can show you.

[Y/N] : Y-you want to battle me?!

He asks in slight fear, remember the destructive power of L-Drago and the fate of its opponents during Battle Bladers.

Ryuki : Yes, I've been wanting to test out L-Drago's new power, and what better way to do that than a bey battle? Don't worry though, I have no intention of harming you [Y/N]. I have quite a soft spot for you after all.

[Y/N] blushes slightly from hearing that before attaching his bey to his launcher.

[Y/N] : Ok Gemios, time to turn up the heat! Let it rip!

He launches his bey as Ryuki simply throws hers, resulting in an extremely weak spin.

[Y/N] : What? Why didn't you launch Ryuki?

She looks at him and smirks.

Ryuki : You'll see. Now show me your power [Y/N]!

[Y/N] : Alright then, Go Gemios!

Gemios strikes L-Dragon several times, causing its spin speed to increase.

[Y/N] : W-what's going on?!

Ryuki : That's L-Drago's new power [Y/N]. L-Drago can absorb the energy from its opponent's attacks and make it its own.

[Y/N] : New power? What happened to L-Drago's dark power?

Ryuki : After doing some intense training, I eventually managed to overcome the dark power and became one with L-Drago for the very first time! The Lightning L-Drago you knew is gone, this is the new and improved Meteo L-Drago!

[Y/N] : You aren't the only one who's been training Ryuki! I'll show you what Gemios and I can do! Ok Gemios, time to put the heat on L-Drago!

His bey begins to glow and circles around L-Drago, creating a burning ring of fire.

Ryuki : You think a little fire is gonna help you win [Y/N]? That's cute.

She taunts him as [Y/N] chuckles.

[Y/N] : Don't write me and Gemios off yet Ryuki, we're just getting started! Go Gemios!

Gemios begins glowing even more as the ring of fire around L-Drago gets larger.

[Y/N] : Torch Gemios! Special move! Scorching Duality!

A pair of orange chibi flame spirits rise out of Gemios as they shoot two beans of fiery energy at L-Drago, causing a blazing explosion that pushes both bladers back.

[Y/N] : There's no way L-Drago could withstand that attack.

Ryuki : You really believe that huh? Prepare to be disappointed [Y/N].

[Y/N] : What?

Once the flames die down, L-Drago is revealed to be still spinning.

Ryuki : That special move was strong, no doubt about that, but it was nowhere near powerful enough to take out L-Drago. This has been fun [Y/N], but it ends now. Special Move! Dragon Empress Supreme Flight!

A giant red dragon emerges from L-Drago as [Y/N] stares in awe.

[Y/N] : S-stand your ground Gemios!

Unfortunately, Gemios is no match for L-Drago's sheer might and is immediately defeated.

[Y/N] : S-such power...

He falls to his knees in defeat as L-Drago returns to Ryuki.

Picking Gemios up, Ryuki hands [Y/N] his bey before helping him to his feet.

[Y/N] : Now that I lost, I guess you want me to leave huh?

He asks her sadly as she shakes her head.

Ryuki : No, you're staying here with me.

[Y/N] looks at her in shock.

Ryuki : Why do you look surprised? I already told you [Y/N], I have a soft spot for you. Back when we were with the Dark Nebula....I always felt a...connection to you. There's just something about you that I like. You never were like the others.

[Y/N] : T-thanks....I guess?

She suddenly moves closer to him, making the young man blush.

Ryuki : I'm not good at sentiment, so I'll let my actions speak for me.

Catching him off guard, Ryuki grabs [Y/N] and roughly kisses him before pulling away.

Ryuki : There. Did you like that [Y/N]?

She asks as he stares at her with a flustered expression.

[Y/N] : Y-yeah....I did. D-does this mean that we're a c-couple now?

Ryuki : Why else would I kiss you? It's getting dark, so how about you get us some firewood while I find us something to eat?

[Y/N] : O-ok...

He walks away as Ryuki looks at him and blushes faintly.

Ryuki : I love you [Y/N].

She smiles and whispers under her breath so he doesn't hear her before going the other direction to hunt for some food.