Knockout (Transformers Prime)

[Y/N] = Your Name

[F/C] = Favorite Color

: = Dialogue

(Knockout is a gender neutral name, so it will remain as is.)

Now let the story begin.

Aboard the Cybertronian ship known as The Nemesis, a Decepticon named [Y/N] is on his way to report to his leader Megatron.

Megatron : Ah, I see you've returned [Y/N]. Was your mission successful?

[Y/N] : Yes Lord Megatron, I have successfully recovered the Predacon fossil as per your orders.

Hearing this, the Decepticon leader smiles in satisfaction.

Megatron : Excellent. Judging by your current appearance, I assume you were engaged in battle with the Autobots?

[Y/N] : Yes my lord, but luckily I managed to complete my assignment despite the damage I received.

Megatron : I see. Well then, go report to Knockout for repairs immediately. I'm quite pleased with your results today [Y/N], I expect the same from you in all future assignments.

[Y/N] : T-thank you Lord Megatron, I won't disappoint you.

Megatron : Be sure that you don't.

With that, [Y/N] proceeds to pay Knockout a visit to get fixed up.

Upon seeing him, the red Decepticon gains a smirk on her face.

Knockout : Why hello there, couldn't resist coming to see me [Y/N]?

She says flirtatiously before noticing the condition he is in, causing her optics to widen slightly.

Knockout : What happened to you?

[Y/N] : Autobots.

Knockout : Tch. Figures. Ok [Y/N], lay down as I review the extent of your injuries.

He does so as Knockout begins her inspection.

Knockout : Hmm. There doesn't seem to be any major damage, most of it seems to be surface level. Those cursed Autobots, they scuffed up that beautiful [F/C] paint job I gave you not long ago! Am I the only one who appreciates a pristine aesthetic?!

She exclaims in frustration as [Y/N] takes hold of her hand.

[Y/N] : Knockout, you know I've always held high regard for cosmetics. I think one's looks are important just like you do.

He tells her as she calms down and smiles at him.

Knockout : I know you do [Y/N]. Our shared love of an appealing paint job is one reason I adore you so much.

[Y/N] : Oh really? So there's another reason?

He playfully inquires as Knockout smirks.

Knockout : There is, my dear [Y/N]. Would you like to know what that reason could be?

[Y/N] : Lay it on me doc.

Knockout : Curious are we? Well if you must know, it's that you're quite easy on the optics.

She says, catching [Y/N] off guard.

[Y/N] : R-really?

The Decepticon medical officer chuckles at his response.

Knockout : Why so surprised [Y/N]? I thought I made my attraction to you quite clear considering all the times I've flirted with you. Besides, I know you feel the same way about me.

[Y/N] : Y-you do?

He asks as Knockout shakes her head.

Knockout : Primus help me. Did you honestly never take notice of the obvious chemistry between us?

[Y/N] : No, I did. I'm not dense Knockout, I just always thought you and Breakdown were...you know.

Knockout : Oh! I guess I can see how you came to that conclusion, but rest assured he and I are not together. There's only one Decepticon that has caught my interest.

[Y/N] : Is it me?

Knockout : Did you seriously just ask me that?

She deadpans as [Y/N] chuckles awkwardly.

[Y/N] : Sorry, just wanted to be sure. Since we both feel the same way about each other, does this mean we're....an item now?

Knockout : I'd certainly hope so. Do you want us to be [Y/N]?

He nods and gives her a small smile.

[Y/N] : I do. I love you Knockout.

She returns his smile and gives him a quick kiss.

Knockout : I love you too [Y/N]. Now, I better get to work on your repairs. By the time I'm done, you'll look good as new. I'll start off with your paint job. If you don't want it to be [F/C] anyone, I can change it to anything you'd like. Why, I can even make you a vibrant red like myself.

[Y/N] : Thanks Knockout, but I'll stick with [F/C].

Knockout : I was hoping you'd say that. In my humble opinion, [F/C] suits you quite well. Just relax as I do my stuff.

She says before finally getting to work on [Y/N].

Timeskip

After what feels like not much time later, Knockout puts her tools away and stares at her new lover with a look of accomplishment.

Knockout : Not bad, if I do say so myself. There doesn't seem to be a single scratch or scuff mark present on your body [Y/N]. Plus that fresh new coat of [F/C] I gave you is shining brilliantly. Why, you might be the most respectable looking Con on this ship, besides me of course.

[Y/N] : That's quite a compliment to be receiving from you Knockout, you aren't just saying that because you're sweet on me are you?

Knockout : I meant what I said. The other Decepticons have no sense of style, especially Starscream.

[Y/N] : So you're saying Lord Megatron has no sense of style either?

He asks in amusement as Knockout tenses up.

Knockout : M-Megatron is obviously an exception, I don't group him with the other Decepticons since he is our glorious leader after all.

[Y/N] : Sure, whatever you say Knockout.

Knockout : J-just don't tell him I said anything ok?

[Y/N] : I wouldn't dream of it. Why would I get my beautiful doctor in trouble?

Knockout : Heh, I love you [Y/N].

[Y/N] : I love you too Knockout.

With his repairs completed, [Y/N] proceeds to spend the remainder of the day with Knockout, at least before getting new orders from Megatron.