Spider-Man (Marvel)

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Your Name

Italics = Thoughts

: = Dialogue

(For the genderbend name, Spider-Man's real name Peter will be changed to Petra.)

Now let the story begin.

Panic erupts throughout the streets of New York as the infamous Green Goblin wreaks havoc while trying to find a particular person.

Terrorizing this city's screaming masses is always fun, but I need to locate my target. Spider-Woman is in for a big surprise once a do!

He thinks to himself before throwing one of his Pumpkin Bombs at a cop car, blowing it up as he laughs maniacally.

Meanwhile, high school student [Y/N] [L/N] is trying to escape the ensuing chaos while searching for his girlfriend Petra Parker, who just seemed to disappear shortly before the Green Goblin showed up.

Where is she?! For all I know, Petra could be injured right now because of all the destruction that green freak has caused! Petra, wherever you are, please be safe.

Unfortunately for [Y/N], the Green Goblin spots him and smiles sadistically.

And there's my prize.

Not wanting him to get away, the villain flies toward [Y/N] on his glider before jumping off and landing in front of him.

Green Goblin : Hey there kiddo! Where do you think you're going? The fun has just started!

[Y/N] : W-what do you want with me?!

He asks while backing away in fear.

Green Goblin : You my boy, are gonna make perfect bait!

[Y/N] : B-bait? For who?

Green Goblin : Why, for Spider-Woman of course! I can't wait to see her reaction once she finds out I have her precious [Y/N]'s life in my hands!

He laughs once again as [Y/N] looks at him in confusion.

[Y/N] : What do you mean "her precious [Y/N]"?

Green Goblin : You really don't know? Wow, I can't believe your girlfriend would keep such a thing from you. Kids these days are so secretive about everything.

The masked villain says in amusement as [Y/N]'s eyes widen.

My girlfriend?! I-is he implying that....Petra is Spider-Woman?!

Before [Y/N] can think about this any further, the arachnid themed heroine shows up and shots the Goblin with her webbing.

Spider-Woman : Stay away from him Gobbie, this is between you and me!

Green Goblin : Ah, speak of the devil! I knew you couldn't resist swinging in to save your little boyfriend. Tell me Petra, why do you still insist on playing hero for these people after we had our little chat on the rooftop not long ago?

(I'm making this chapter loosely based on Sam Raimi's Spider-Man films because I absolutely love Willem Dafoe's portrayal of the Green Goblin.)

So it's true?! Spider-Woman is Petra!

[Y/N] looks at the heroine he assumes is his girlfriend as she stands in front of him protectively.

Spider-Woman : My answer is still the same Goblin, I'm not a monster like you. I use my abilities to help people rather than spreading panic and fear like you do.

She says coldly before turning to [Y/N] and speaking to him with a gentler tone.

Spider-Woman : I'll take care of him. Go get to safety ok?

[Y/N] : R-right!

He quickly does so as the Green Goblin laughs.

Green Goblin : Running away are we [Y/N]? That's alright. Here, take this as a parting gift from me!

Grabbing another Pumpkin Bomb, the sadistic villain throws it at [Y/N] as Spider-Woman's eyes widen from behind her mask.

NO!!!! [Y/N]!!!

The bomb rolls onto the ground a few feet away from [Y/N] and explodes, sending him flying into a nearby building.

Green Goblin : Strrrike!!! Man, I love a good game of bowling!

Rushing over to [Y/N], Spider-Woman wastes no time in checking his pulse and listening for his heartbeat.

Thank God, he's alive.

She lets out a sigh of relief before turning around to face the Green Goblin with her fists shaking in fury.

Spider-Woman : You've gone too far this time!

Green Goblin : Oh? What are you gonna do about it Spider? Kill me? I doubt that. After all, you said you aren't like me remember?

He taunts before getting a swift punch to the face from an angry Spider-Woman.

Spider-Woman : I don't need to kill you Goblin-

She delivers another hate-fueled punch, this time to his stomach.

Spider-Woman : Beating you into submission will do just fine!

In her anger, she proceeds to continue pounding away at the green clad villain before hearing a weak voice call out to her.

??? : P-Petra...

The heroine turns around to see [Y/N] struggling to stand up.

Spider-Woman : [Y/N]!

She runs to his side as he looks up at her.

[Y/N] : Petra...is that....actually you?

Spider-Woman : Yes baby, it is. See?

She takes off her mask after making sure nobody else was around, revealing herself to indeed be [Y/N]'s girlfriend.

[Y/N] : Wow...I never knew...I was dating a superhero.

He does his best to laugh before entering a coughing fit.

Spider-Woman : Save your strength babe, I'm taking you to a hospital.

[Y/N] : But what about...Goblin?

Spider-Woman : Getting you help is more important. Besides...

She looks up to see her nemesis flying away on his glider in the distance.

Spider-Woman : Him and I will settle things another day.

[Y/N] : Ok, I love you Petra.

He says as she kisses him softly on the lips.

Spider-Woman : I love you too [Y/N], now hold on tight.

Putting her mask back on, Petra gently picks up her boyfriend and holds him close to her chest before swinging away to the closest hospital to get him some much needed medical attention.