N (Pokémon)

[Y/N] = Your Name

[P/N] = Protagonist Name

Italics = Thoughts

: = Dialogue

Author's Note : This chapter takes place after the events of Black and White.)

(N is a gender neutral name, so it won't be changed.)

Now let the story begin.

Strolling through Lostlorn Forest and enjoying the tranquil scenery, a certain green haired girl named N stops and sits down on a nearby tree stump with a contemplative expression.

Even after befriending the legendary dragon pokémon and conquering the Elite Four with ease, I could not defeat [P/N] and his legendary dragon. I've long sought to separate pokémon and humans, but now I'm beginning to believe I was in the wrong. Through my numerous battles with [P/N], I've realized that pokémon enjoy living alongside humanity. After my loss to [P/N] at the Pokémon League, what am I to do now? I suppose only time will-

Her thoughts are interrupted by a loud buzzing noise, revealed to be from an angry Vespiquen.

I must be intruding on her territory, this could be bad.

N : Vespiquen! I mean you no harm! Please, do not be angry with me!

Unfortunately, the large bug type is in no mood to listen and launches a powerful X-Scissor at the former Queen of Team Plasma.

Before the attack could land, a Stoutland appears and intercepts the attack with Protect as N stares at the large dog-like pokémon with wide eyes.

T-this Stoutland saved me. Does he/she have a trainer?

Stoutland stands in front of  N protectively and barks at the Vespiquen, scaring her off.

N : Thank you so much for protecting me Stoutland.

She gently pets the normal type before asking him/her a question.

N : Tell me, are you wild, or is your trainer somewhere nearby?

The Stoutland doesn't answer and simply begins trotting away, looking back at N as a way of telling her to follow.

He/she is leading me someplace, but to where?

After walking deeper into the forest, a medium sized wooden cottage comes into view.

Someone lives way out here? How interesting.

Getting closer to the cottage, N begins to see various pokémon frolicking about and having a good time.

Quite a few of the pokémon here aren't native to this area, so how'd they get here?

N : What is this place?

She asks out loud and looks around, a small smile appearing on her face at seeing all the happy pokémon.

??? : Stoutland you're back! And you've brought a guest I see.

A male voice says as Stoutland barks happily and runs over to the source.

N turns to see a handsome young man stroking Stoutland's fur while grinning cheerfully, causing her to blush faintly.

The man then walks over to her and smiles warmly.

[Y/N] : Hello there! My name's [Y/N], welcome to Lostlorn Sanctuary.

N : Hello [Y/N], you may call me N. I've never heard of this place before, what is it?

[Y/N] : Besides being my home, this cottage also serves as a safe place for pokémon I've come across who have been abandoned or mistreated. Here, they can live their lives in peace.

He says as several pokémon run up to him and nuzzle his leg affectionately.

I can tell these pokémon hold great love for this man. He must truly be a kind soul.

N : Your Stoutland saved me from a Vespiquen earlier. Are you his/her trainer?

[Y/N] chuckles before answering..

[Y/N] : Well, yes and no. While I myself am not a trainer, Stoutland used to be my grandmother's partner before she passed a few years ago. Now he lives with me and serves as a protector of the weaker pokémon here at Lostlorn Sanctuary, as well as helping out any unfortunate souls who find themselves encountering trouble.

N : I see. I must say what you do here is quite noble [Y/N], you have a big heart.

He blushes from her compliment and smiles.

[Y/N] : Thanks. It's about time I feed everyone, would you mind lending a hand?

N : Not at all.

The two exchange smiles before getting to work, N finding herself greatly enjoying being in [Y/N]'s company.

Timeskip

N has remained at Lostlorn Sanctuary for the last couple weeks and has quickly became as beloved by the resident pokémon as [Y/N] is.

Speaking of [Y/N], the green haired girl has found herself falling for him as the two have gotten closer.

Every time I'm around [Y/N], my heart beats faster. I know I've became enamored with him, but I'm unsure if he feels the same way.

As if knowing what she's thinking, Stoutland nudges N's hand and lets out a small bark.

Stoutland is telling me that [Y/N] does have feelings for me. If he believes it, who am I to question him?

Deciding to confess, N walks off in search of [Y/N], who she finds watching several baby Minccino taking a dust bath.

So cute!

N : [Y/N], may I speak with you?

He looks at her with the smile she's come to adore.

[Y/N] : Sure N, what's up?

N : We've known each other for a while now, and I've grown fond of being here with you.

[Y/N] : I feel the same way N. I'm glad to have you here, and the pokémon are too!

N : I wish to stay here indefinitely if you'll allow it, because....I love you [Y/N].

She says as he blushes deeply before giving her a loving smile.

[Y/N] : I love you too N, so there's no way I would ever want you to leave.

N : Good, because I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

They proceed to share a kiss, N happily knowing her future is right here at Lostlorn Sanctuary with the man she loves.