Chapter 2: A New Hope

Our main protagonist had just said goodbye to his mother as she drove off back to the Bakugou residence, he was glad she understood the situation and let him do what he was going to do l but now all he felt was the full seriousness of what he was going into.

He and his friends were going into a villain raid to find their classmate, and said villains were the very same who attacked and almost killed them on multiple occasions at this point.

It was daunting but Izuku wouldn't dare buckle under such little pressure, he had done things much more dangerous than this with even littler odds of getting out safely.

So with a deep breath and exhale he turned and met eye contact with his group, Momo and the others had just walked up to him and he was filled with determination.

The others noticed and in turn were a bit surprised but soon found their own resolve, they all quickly moved in the direction of a clothing store and each got a disguise.

Izuku actually didn't need to since the clothes he got from Momo and the new looks were probably enough to disguise himself, although he was curious on why Momo made him the clothes she did.

She had made him some blue jeans, red boots and a blue long sleeve shirt with some strange symbol on the front that he didn't recognize, in all no one would question it because of how it pretty much blended in as if he was your average hero fan or something.

Well mostly blended in as he soon noticed, after everyone came out in disguise he saw how most had jackets or even a turtle neck in Kyoka's case, that's when he looked around and saw that the people around him all wore cold weather clothes.

But for some reason he didn't feel the cold, he wasn't even chilly, in fact it was probably due to some sort of invulnerability to harsh weather? Maybe it was part of his new abilities he didn't notice yet since some were more subtle than others.

Apparently he wasn't the only one to notice as Kyoka walked up to him and placed a hand under his shirt "Huh, you're pretty warm and snug under just a long sleeve. Is that another ability or something?"

Blushing at the contact of Kyoka's hands directly on his abs he gulped "I think so, but without testing I won't say it is or isn't."

Kyoka gave a soft hum to this and laced his hand with hers causing Momo to pout and the other guys to tilt they're heads in confusion, only Kirishima had a clue of what was happening but wasn't sure since he didn't see the pair as compatible until now since he rarely saw them interact with each other.

'Huh, guess Midobro is good at getting girls.....maybe a little to good if Yaoyorozu's pout is saying anything.' Thought the red haired shark boy.

Momo Yaoyorozu was unsure why her heart felt a pang as her best friend held hands with Izuku, and absentmindedly went over to the two and grabbed Izuku's other unoccupied hand making the guys except Kirishima even more confused.

Clearing her throat Momo spoke up "I believe the saying is 'sharing is caring', it would be rather rude to not help warm up our hour hands Midoriya-kun."

Izuku blinked in disbelief but went along with the request "Uh, sure I'm okay with it but don't you two feel awkward holding hands with someone like me?"

Kyoka rolled her eyes at hearing this "If by someone like you, you mean a handsome guy who is a perfect gentleman then yes I think we'd like to hold your hand and absolutely won't mind if it's you. In fact I think Yaomomo and I would especially like it if it was you holding our hands."

Momo still feeling strange in her heart but now slightly different agreed with her purple haired friend "I must full heartedly agree, I personally would love it if you held my hand more often.....if that's okay with you Midoriya-kun?"