Chapter 7: Man of Steel

The walk to the main ballroom was short as Izuku and his girls briefly met up with Melissa who decided to tag along with them, Izuku took notice that she wasn't wearing her glasses and instead was wearing contacts and an elegant dress that he thought looked very good on her.

(What she's wearing)

He had complimented her and got a cheerful closed eye smile in return, he also got a few nudges from Kyoka who had a shit eating grin but he ignored her much to the punk girl's irritation.

When they got to the main doors Izuku didn't need to reach for the handle as it opened automatically when it took a quick scan of them, it surprised the whole group besides Melissa who giggled at their surprised expressions.

They walked into the room getting some attention from its occupants, some noticed Izuku for who he was but for some reason a majority didn't.

'Is it the glasses?' He thought.

Nana projected herself shaking her head into his mind 'No, they're probably just not used to seeing you out of uniform. It happened to me a few times as well, but it won't last too long with this many people watching you so they'll probably figure who you are soon.'

Izuku nodded to this and did in fact notice a few people go wide eyed and whisper to the people around them causing him to hear that they figured it out already.

'Well it was nice while it lasted.' The blue haired teen thought sadly.

They got to the table where David was and Melissa introduced the other girls to her father, David greeted them back and almost immediately got into a discussion with Mei on what to improve on for Izuku's hero costume.

Apparently while he was in the shower earlier David gave her a call from the card he gave him and the two had talked briefly and came to an understanding on helping him become a better hero by making him better gear.

So Izuku watched on as the three hero gear technicians talked and described some very outlandish gear and equipment that he never even thought about before.

In this time Momo had been approached by a few wealthy company CEO's and gave their respects to her and her family, who weren't even here mind you but apparently still had enough pull that people would greet their daughter in hopes of getting on their good side.

Kyoka and Izuku could only sit next to each other and share a look, they both weren't super smart to know what the Shield duo and Mei were talking about and on the other hand didn't have enough social etiquette to talk with posh business men like Momo which just left them to talk to each other.

"So....this red stuff is pretty tasty." Izuku said trying to break the ice.

The punk girl in return nodded and spoke in an overly posh voice that only he could hear "Oh indubitably, it's as if I am eating a summer day."