Chapter 8: Rising Hero

Our protagonist stared blankly while sitting on the couch of the common room, he had explained and answered every question the class had to the point he even let Nana out to talk and greet Toshinori which caused the man to faint on the spot.

In all he was pretty tired mentally but the good news was that he now had a hero license and danger sense had been fixed to actually sense danger around him and a good chunk of the surrounding area.

So why was he sitting blankly you may ask? Well that was in due part to his mother showing his two girlfriends his baby photo album along with the rest of the class.

Yup, he was dead inside and on turning away from the cooing and swooning group he looked at Toshinori who was still out cold.

Apparently Nana, Mina and Toru hit it off as they had started stacking random objects on top of the retired number one hero's head in an impressive display.

He smiled at the sight and took his phone out to take a picture, and after taking the photo he put his phone back and decided to get one of his super secret snacks that he hid so no one would eat them.

Standing up from the couch he walked over towards the cabinet in the kitchen and made sure no one was looking so he could fly up and look at the top of the cabinet moving the fake bland cereal box to the side and looking inside.

To his disappointment he had forgotten that he needed to go and resupply on more snacks, so after putting the cereal box back and landing on the ground he walked off towards his room.

He absentmindedly noted that Nana vanished when he got too far from her and she appeared next to him with a pout, in her own words 'Ruining all her fun.'

Izuku rolled his eyes at her and continued on to his room where he got dressed in the suit and glasses that he wore to the party at I-Islamd, when asked by Nana why he was wearing it he replied that it was a disguise for him when not wanting to be noticed for who he was outside of UA since it actually worked to a degree.

With that said he went down stairs and gave a kiss to his two girlfriends before heading out, he had told them where he was going and was told to get them some things which he agreed to get since he was going out already in the first place.

So he left to the nearest convenience store which was a few blocks away from UA and near a highly populated area and active road, he smiled to himself as his plan to be in disguise working like a charm.

Who knew old comics from the pre quirk era would be useful in this day and age, but as he was patting himself on the back he made it to the store which surprised him at how fast he had arrived.

But not wanting to waste good fortune Izuku headed inside and bought an assortment of treats, Izuku had gotten himself pocky and blue berry muffins while he got Momo and Kyoka a chocolate cake and strawberry flavored pocky.

But that wasn't all he had gotten, he had heard of Ochako getting sick this past week and felt terrible that he couldn't be there with her while he was at I-Island.

So he got her some mochi to hopefully cheer her up, and since he knew Tsu had helped take care of Ochako he got his amphibian friend a bag of her favorite powdered donuts.

After paying for the treats Izuku walked out of the store and adjusted his glasses, his smile was still as bright as ever but when he started walking down the street back to UA danger sense kicked in.

Time seemed to slow to a crawl and he turned as he heard the start of a shriek from a woman with brown hair and teal eyes with a simple dress on, the woman in question seemed to be a mother of a child who had just ran into the road to retrieve a stuffed animal that probably fell from her grasp from what Izuku could see.