Part 5: A Trip To I-Island

Izuku and Momo sat with their faces firmly planted in their hands while Mina sat across from them in a chair she snatched from the dinning room table, the pink skinned girl relished the awkward and embarrassed faces of the two.

But seeing she had tea to acquire she broke the silence "Who wants to start first, oh how out you Midori wanna tell me how you concurred this maiden's heart?"

Izuku sighed knowing the best option he had at this point was to tell the truth "It's not like that Mina, we were just....caught in the moment is all."

Mina deadpanned at him "So you call having your tongue down her throat just being in the heat of the moment? Now I'm interested in how you are when you're actually doing it on purpose, wonder if you would have grabbed her ass or breast?"

"Mina!" Yelled Momo with a flushed face.

Mina just turned to her friend without any shame "What? You're just as bad missy, you had your hands all up his shirt from what I pried from Kyoka."

Speaking of which Kyoka was next to Momo with a blush still present on her face due to walking in on Izuku and Momo, but more so was how Mina blatantly exposed her crush on the boy sitting on the same couch as her.

Izuku himself gave her a few looks of interest which just made the poor girl groan into her legs that were sat up and had her arms around them with her face buried in her knees, Izuku thought it was a little cute but shook his head of those thoughts.

"Mina knock it off, we're both just-....confused on our feelings is all, sure maybe something can come from this but until that happens can you just give us some space to ourselves to figure out our feelings?" Izuku said trying his best not to blush and show weakness.

The pink skinned girl looked at him for a solid minute before sighing and concede "Fine, but I wanna know as soon as you three start dating so I can get the scoop on things."

The trio blushed and exclaimed "Mina!"

Their outburst caused the alien girl to giggle madly and stand up from her chair "Oh come on I can tell there's some sort of love triangle between you three it's only a matter of time before you guys figure it out yourselves."

The three on the couch didn't say anything and watched the alien girl put the chair back while teasing them, they waited a bit longer until Mina was finished and started eating her breakfast a bit away from them.

Kyoka sighed pressing her face further into her knees "This is the worst."

Momo seeing her beat friend upset tried her best to comfort her "It's okay Kyo-chan, I mean sure your crush was told you liked him but I can safely say getting caught making out is much, much worse."

The dread in Momo's voice made both Izuku and Kyoka wince, but also ended up making Kyoka feel a little bit better but not by much "Thanks, I just sorta thought he would never find out. I definitely never planned on telling him, and having my feelings thrust into the open like that makes me feel....exposed."

Momo nodded sadly to this "As someone whose hero costume makes me show a lot of skin I can sympathize with you on some strange level, though I am curious."

Kyoka lifted her head from her knees and turned to her friend "Yeah?"

The heiress cleared her throat and continued with her train of thought "Well, I'm curious on how you ended up forming a crush on Izuku. Personality for me it was how he acted towards me and always tried to be cheerful yet hopeful, it also didn't hurt that he didn't perv on me like most of the boys in class."

Izuku smiled at this and listened to Kyoka's sigh "Alright, yeah those are pretty good points. But for me, it has to be his caring nature that makes it so that he doesn't think how ugly I am or how my body isn't developed, no offense Yaomomo but I'm pretty jealous at how much of a better woman you and the rest of the girls are compared to me."