Chapter 3: Parents and Dorms

Izuku in a blur of speed flew out of Kamino and towards his home, all the while mentally berating himself 'Oh Kami! They saw everything and I didn't even notice!'

In a second he arrived at the front door of his apartment and fumbled with the spare key to enter, after unlocking and opening the door he dashed inside closing and locking it behind him.

He ran towards his room looking for clothes but remembered he outgrew them all "Shoot, I'll have to borrow some of dad's old ones."

Going towards his mother's room in a towel he wrapped around his waist he retrieved some old dusty clothes from when his dad was still alive, they were more formal than he would've liked but a button up shirt and dress pants were a lot better than nothing.

After dressing himself he went and fell face first into the couch letting out a deep exhausted groan "I can't believe my luck, first Bakugou gets captured and One for all's relationship to that villain were revealed, then my fight with that villain and now this. Can my luck get any worse?"

*Ding Dong* rang the doorbell.

"Oh you've gotta be kidding me." Exclaimed the poor teen in an emotionally tired voice.

Getting up from the couch he used his X-ray vision to see through the door, this allowed him to see a few reporters and cameramen.

All Izuku could do was pale at the sight "How did they find out where I live already, the fight literally just ended?!"

He wasn't able to panic for long as shouting could be heard and when he looked through the door again he saw his mother holding back his auntie Mitsuki from kicking the asses of the nosey reporters.

".......Huh, what good timing in their part.....oh god I'm getting a scolding from auntie Mitsuki, I'd rather deal with the reporters than that." The blue haired boy cried out dramatically.

The door soon opened and in came Bakugou's parents along with Inko, they entered into the apartment's living room where they saw Izuku sitting with a pale face "H-hi auntie, uncle what brings you to our home on short notice?"

Mitsuki rolled her eyes at the question before going over and smacking Izuku upside the head, it didn't hurt him but it did make him look down since he didn't wanna hurt her hand by not moving with the smack.

"What the hell were you thinking?! That was super fucking stupid to fight such a strong villain, and what's this talk about you being All Might's successor or whatever?!" Yelled the irate blonde.

Chuckling nervously to himself Izuku tried calming the woman down "T-that's a secret between me and All Might sensei, and besides isn't it better that we go and pick up Kacchan before he gets mad that I left him with the others?"

Mitsuki just glared at the teenager for a second before conceding "Fine, we'll get the brat but once that's over we're going to have a talk with All Mighy and we're getting answers."

Izuku gulped at the woman but nodded in agreement while thinking 'Sorry All Might, but it seems you have one more tough opponent to get through before really retiring. I just hope she goes easy on him.'

Before much more could be said a knock was heard at the door, Mitsuki thinking it was more reporters again grumbled about stupid vultures and how she'd show them why you don't mess with people and mind their damn business.

Stomping towards the door she opened it with anger burning in her eyes, but that anger went away as soon as she saw the principal of UA and along with him were a couple heroes, those being Eraserhead, Present Mic and finally Midnight.

The chimera smiled joyfully at the woman "Ah I do believe you're the mother of young Bakugou, it's good to meet you again but we're here for Midoriya if you could get him for us."