1

Ona's POV

"Batlle keep up." Aitana shouted to me as we walked through the streets of Melbourne. She told me we were going on short stroll. She lied. She's been sprint walking through the city for an hour now.

"I'm walking as fast as I want to." I sent a playful smile back towards the slightly smaller forward. We have the World Cup final tomorrow I'm conserving energy.

"We should be resting." I rolled my eyes at her jokingly.

"We have been resting lazy." Aitana shot back with a smile on her face. She always says that I'm lazy when I think she's too energetic. No one has that much effort to put into life.

"Can you believe it?" I turned to her with a growing smile on my face.

"Nope, but tomorrow is our big day." Aitana smiled to herself as she reached out for my hand. I grabbed it knowing good and well it was only so she could drag me along, but I was happy to do it anyways.

Tomorrow is our big day. We've been playing football together for so long that I couldn't help but be so happy that I was about to be on the final stage with her.

"You're killing me Tana." I giggled as she pulled me through the crowd and I collided with a girl on accident. Aitana's hand detached from mine as I came to a stop.

"Sorry about that." I looked over at the australian accent apologizing. A short blonde girl wearing a barcelona jersey, my future team. I tried to form words but nothing came out. Instead I just stood there with my mouth open like a fool.

"Ona come on!" Aitana called out and I hurried through the crowd.

"Did you see that girl?" I jogged to catch Aitana and she shook her head.

"Sorry did I ruin a moment?" Aitana always teased me about my minor crowd crushes. How could I not get them when there are so many beautiful women in the world. So many and yet I'm still single.

"No I just bumped into an Australian girl wearing a Barcelona jersey that's all." I shrugged as I thought about the girl.

"Hmm so you had hope that she knew who you were. What was the name on the jersey?" I shrugged in response. I barely got to look at the girl before she called me away yet again.

"She was that pretty huh?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You're blushing Batlle." I could feel my face redden this time as I looked over at my bestfriend. Who I think found it so entertaining to tease me about these things.

"Its a shame that you're straight." I stuck my tongue out at Aitana now. She hated when I stated the fact. We always joked about one day she'd crack and we'd be an amazing couple.

"Shut it." She rolled her eyes and hooked our arms finally slowing down her quick walking speeds through the streets of Melbourne. We had one more day until the biggest game of our careers, the World Cup Final.

I was terrified but excited and yet at the same time my mind was barely on the game anymore. I was just happy to be with my bestfriend and I felt some other sense of happiness. Maybe a rush of feelings that I haven't felt in awhile and maybe it was caused by the Australian girl in the Barcelona jersey...

What was so captivating about that girl?

A\N: So like should I write this story?