8

Ona's POV

"So you have a girlfriend now?" I smiled sitting across from Ingrid and Aitana.

"You two look cute together. I still find it funny that your first date was go karting. Its cute and fun though. I'm so happy for you Ona." Aitana smiled wide as she read my facial expressions.

"Amelia is honestly just so amazing. Fate really lead us to each other. I mean a random Australian girl who doesn't even know who I am fell for me?"

"I'm mean you're still hot without being a famous football player." Aitana shrugged as I laughed it off.

"Besides as you said she's just that a random Australian girl."

I didn't tell them yet. I don't know why exactly, but I just hadn't made it to that. Maybe because part of me is afraid to see who she may actually be. Amelia Hilton...when I heard the name I mentioned the hotels and she brushed the comment off.

I wouldn't blame her for keeping that under the wraps, but I also didn't want to be kept in the dark even if we did just begin dating. Dating a billionaire's daughter seemed so unrealistic, but here I am.

"Amelia's not just a random Australian girl...there's a reason that she took me karting tonight. She told me that she felt that I should know her secret since she knee mine. Amelia is a professional racecar and formula driver."

"Oh shit Ona that's super cool." Mapi fist bumped me with a nod of approval.

"Racing pretty dangerous and not to be that person but a young small girl being a pro-driver doesn't that seem unrealistic?" Aitana and Ingrid seemed to share the same stance.

"Wait you think she lied to me?"

"I mean no, but just not something that seems completely accurate." Ingrid shrugged and I sighed.

"Mapi give me your laptop."

"Okay?" The defender jumped up and ran to grab the laptop so I could search up the girl's name. They can't argue if I find proof.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm searching her up. Surely if she has a career she'll appear." I typed in her name before hesitating pressing enter.

What if they were right?

"Ona press enter!" Aitana exclaimed as I did what she said. I squinted my eyes afraid to see what would pop up.

"Here let me read." Mapi pulled the laptop away from me so she could read it outloud to everyone.

"Amelia Hilton, the daughter of Richard Hilton, is a world class Formula two driver who is climbing the ranks of the racing world setting records behind every wheel she takes. Who is Richard Hilton...?" Mapi began typing again interested, but I already put two and two together.

"Ona. Ona how the hell did you get the owner of Hilton Hotels daughter to fall for you? You bagged a fucking billionaires daughter!" Mapi laughed in disbelief as she turned the screen to me.

"I'm what?!" My eyes grew large as the scanned the screen. She left out that key detail?! How does she not warn me that she's a billionaire's daughter?

"Holy shit!" Aitana and Ingrid ripped the laptop away as they rapidly scrolled through things.

"But why wouldn't she tell me that?"

"She told you her name?" I shook my head. I saw her last name on her helmet. I'm not sure she wanted me to read her name off the helmet. I should have known that something was up when she reacted to my question.

"It was on her racing helmets."

"So you're dating racing royalty...."

"I'm dating Amelia. I don't want to know her as any of that...she's just Amelia." I frowned afraid of the discovered details.

"She's still your girl Ona. She's just more than she's letting on to be. She's humble, that's cute Battle." Mapi teased me as I gave a simple nodd.

"Actually I mean that's such a green flag honestly. She told you her career since she knew yours but she didn't brag about her families wealth. I bet if you asked her straight up she'd tell you." Ingrid assured and me so I pulled out my phone. I can't have these thoughts linger on my mind it'll eat me up.

"Wait what are you doing?"

"Calling her to ask everyone be quiet."

I hesitantly pulled up the Australian girl's contact before impulsively hitting call. I mean what's the worst that could happen?

"Hey Ona, everything okay?"

"Yeah I just had a question..."

"I may have an answer. You already asked me one good question tonight." I blushed knowing what she was referring to.

"Not to be a stalker, but I wanted to look up your racing career to see how good you really are because I was blown away tonight by your skill." That probably sounds so wrong until the end.

"Okay and?"

"Why didn't you tell me about your dad?"

"My father's a billionaire. I'm just a girl who likes to drive fast in weird shaped ovals." I laughed gently at her response. Not even a bit of stutter in her voice.

"My families wealth shouldn't effect our relationship Batlle. I thought I would be the one to worry."

"I'm glad you're such a good communicator. I'll see you tomorrow maybe?" I could hear her smiling by the tone in her voice after I asked the last part with a mix of nervousness and hope.

"I'd like that."

"Bye Amelia."

"Goodnight Ona." I could hear a small light laugh as she hung up the phone. I was so relieved.

"Damn Batlle keep this girl somehow." Mapi pat my shoulder as she walked to her fridge. She was right. I need to keep this girl at all cost.