11

Ona's POV

"Thinking about her?" Aitana looked over at me with a small smile.

"Maybe a little."

"You're falling pretty hard Ona. Please be careful. You know I love you and I'd hate for you to get hurt."

"I'd hate for me to get hurt too, but its not like that Aita. When you meet her you'll absolutely love her. She's amazing." I smiled staring up at the ceiling as I laid on my bestfriend's bed.

"I'm excited to meet her. Whenever that may be..."

"I'm just excited to see her again. Can I ask you some advice?" Aitana may be straight but this would still apply to her.

"Worried about something?"

"Amelia hasn't actually been in a relationship before, but when we were together things got a little umm steamy to say the least. She was ready to have sex with me, but quickly realized how soon it was. I was ready too though and it all just feels crazy. We may not have known each other long and she won't be in Spain much longer, but I've felt like we've been in love for awhile-I'm in love!" I exclaimed excited.

"Again...you're falling a little hard Ona. Remember to protect yourself." Aitana rubbed my shoulder gently.

I felt my phone buzz and sat up quickly. It was a text from Amelia!

-_-_-_-_-_-

My dad knows...-A💞

How about we have that lunch with your friends today?-A💞

Are you sure?

I'm looking forward to it!-A💞

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Ready to have lunch with her today?" I looked over at Aita with a smile.

"Very ready. The three of us?"

"As if Mapi and Alexia are going to let me have a lunch without them. Alexia's always been a great judge of character-outside of you of course." I playfully nudged as we got up. I'm so excited!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is she almost here?" Mapi complained as we all sat at the table waiting.

"She'll be here soon. Why are you more eager to see her than me?" I laughed relaxing in my seat. Alexia, Aitana, Ingrid, Mapi and I were waiting for her to arrive.

"There she is." Aitana nodded towards the end of the patio. We picked a nice outdoor place.

"I'll be right back!" I jumped up running over to her. She glanced over my shoulder at the group of girls who are eager to meet her.

"I was expecting a friend or two..."

"They're sweet I promise." I gently kissed her cheek and pulled her to the table.

"Okay..."

"Amelia, it's great to see you again." Aitana stood up and gave her a small hug.

"Amelia, this is Mapi, Ingrid, Alexia, and of course Aita. Girls this is my girlfriend Amelia Hilton."

"Nice to meet you." She gave a small wave as she sat down. I couldn't tell if she was nervous or what, but something was off about her at the moment.

"So Ona mentioned you're training at the track here in Barcelona. It must be so exciting to drive race cars." Ingrid began the conversation after she saw the worried look on my face.

"It's been my plan since I was born basically. My father always loved racing so when I began competing it became our thing." She spoke softly with a more relaxed voice now.