Eleventh AU idea: Count balloon leader of The Outdated Ones

So you guys ever play super paper Mario for the wii well this takes a tad bit of inspiration from that and from The Outdated Ones idea you know about the base concept of that and if not read idea six. Ok so basically this takes place after the springy Incident so the toy clones are involved in this story. now with that out of the way on to the bases of the show! Balloon feels like he isn't wanted around especially by nickel so he decides to go for a walk and while on that said walk well I'm not sure all I know is that he has to go underground to the meple product dump you figure out how 'OH!' but he has to fall down.

As balloon free falls (fast) he knocks down a car battery from the failed meple product the "mecar" so anyway balloons hits the ground and the car battery hits a broken prototype mepad Heres a pic for reference

(I drew that! It looked better in my head tho :/ )

Anyways do to the electricity it reactivated them after some stuff I can't think of balloon reactivate the rest along with the toy clones because we saw the boxes landed in the ocean so they could have washed up their through underwater caves into the dump. They join him in building a home for him and themselves and from there candle bot has the personality of Mimi, suitcase bot gets the personality of O'Chunks, prototype mepad (you can name them whatever) has the personality of Nastasia, testtube bot (testbot for short) gets Dimentio except there not a traitorous bastard, and balloon becomes a edgy boy.

So anyway that's all I got I hope all those reading this use this I really really hope at least one person Uses at least one of my ideas anyway make sure to vote, comment, and follow!