Thirtysixth AU Idea: the cult of helium|expansion pack

Hi since it's been awhile so I decided to expand upon one of my previous ideas! This update is based off of justreadinghah book so for that I would like to thank him :) Now with out further ado on to the story!

Now we know that balloon got out of the asylum with some friends and went to live in the woods. so he decided that since the other hotel guests/ex-contestants wanted to send him to figurative hell he would do the same!

Balloon decides to send some letters to some of them by useing his fellow ex-inmates in through the windows (sorry for the bad wording my brain ain't good at that) to leave some notes here are some examples, I'm back ;), thought you get rid of me?, the nurses weren't very nice :( . There was also a special one for OJ which just read's "fu** you in-particular OJ!" that was thrown through his window which also woke people up! Each and every note had a small drawing of a red balloon——> 🎈(example)

After that night OJ contacted the asylum to know the situation with balloon (at first he thought it was a prank nickel or someone else was trying to pull) but when he did he found out balloon had escaped with multiple inmates and was asked if he had any information on his ware about's (but was also informed that the asylum doesn't really care and just wants to get paid (optional) ) still thinking it might be a prank he makes possibly the second worst choice he's ever made in his life (first being sending off balloon to the mad house in the first place) and just tells them he doesn't have any information on balloons whereabouts.

After the call ended he sends an email to all the residents to tell him anything if they see anything suspicious especially if it's about balloon (but nobody reads emails) he also tells paper (who is worried about both the residents and balloon (because he might get hurt) and is also upset with OJ for sending Balloon there in the first place!) about the phone call. paper and OJ got into a huge argument & long story short OJ is now sleeping on the couch until balloon is found.

That's all I can think of that doesn't involve balloon or his cult forcefully giving a guest a lobotomy so I now pass this on to all of you and especially justreadinghah For making me want to expand upon this story in the first place so for that I thank them. Now before I go remember suicide is no Bueno! So don't do it! Now good night everybody!