Nineteenth AU Idea: blast to the past

Hey~ how's it going I have a new AU idea for y'all (I put the song that inspired up top or at least a sneak peak of it)

Warning: this story contains time portals apologizing in advance to history buffs.

So testtube was using the DNA of balloon, fan, and cheesy to help with there latest invention (well reinvention) the time machine! Testtube wanted to pinpoint a specific object (person) in time namely one of there ancestors they decided to use the DNA of three of Friends to test its limits and it works! A bit to well because when the portals opened it sucked there (fan, balloon, and cheesy's Not testtube's) ancestors into there time so they now have to deal with all of them until testtube fixes the time machine (it broke during the portal thing) since i should tell you about the ancestors: la bloom~ (a dramatic and self centered artist also very unexplainably jacked), ファン (a Japanese samurai, also the inventor of corn puffs and the abacus), and sheriff Mt Tam (look it up that's a cheese) (a cheese with a soft spot for root beer, justice, and guns). Also I had an idea that taco could steal it and bring some of her and mics ancestors to help her and mic.

What kind of WACKY stuff could happen with these people from the past here?! Idk that's your guy's problem now so good luck and I hope you use my idea!