15th AU Idea: Inanimate Insanity Infinity part two

Well you read the title we're going to the II infinity timeline baby! WOO!

Ok so we're at the front of the hotel (this takes place before II3 I will be calling the second timeline III and it is not II season 3 got it? Good) testtube, fan, lightbulb, paintbrush, and the spice girls (salt & pepper) are outside just chilling. Until a portal opened up (I'm sorry for the bad wording today brains not thinking well) and out walks a masked individual who looks like fan holding a glowing samurai sword that appears to have cut open the portal after explaining that he is from a timeline we're salt and pepper won and after lightbulb and testtube left it all went to (mind my language) Shiitake mushrooms because after they left salt and pepper talked out there weird issues and kind of fell in love they also canceled the show and sort of turned the world into a sci-fi dystopia and started turning the old contestants into cyborgs under there control so I-fan (I-fan = Infinity fan) came to get this timelines testtube to help the resistance who's members include I-fan, I-candle, I-OJ, and I-lightbulb (who O-paintbrush finds hot, lightbulb is jealous of that fact) (O = Original) (I-Lightbulb is also very serious unlike O-Lightbulb)

The other Original's that were there decide to Tagalong (especially pepper) and when they go through the portal they appear in a large city. The resistance's plan to take down salt and pepper is to crash there wedding (the Original timelineys did not know about the I-spice girls love before that)

Here are some cyborged people that appear I-goo (who is like apart of a ginormous mec suit thing), I-testtube, and the other first season members (as security and wedding planners/helpers)

How the plot goes down IDK that's up to you

P.S ships included are saltpep (I call it spice girls though), lightbrush, fantube. You can add more but those are the main ones. Hope you have liked this and use this idea. P.P.S ShyArtisticPerson t
Thank you for mentioning me in your latest page of ideas ;)