Fourteenth AU Idea: the cult of radium

Howdy this takes place on the quarantined island that hotel Oj is on. After testtube tried to make a Device to help with the hotel's power situation but it went wrong and caused radiation to go all over both the hotel area, the show area, and the forest. also causing the contestants (and hotel guests) to mutate including bow bot/box and because "the Device incident" happened testtube's lab is in shambles and everyone has to live in the woods because the government has orders to kill the contestants on site to make sure they don't spread the radiation (I don't know I just want the government to be involved I'm trying) oh also testtube's lab has a weird mutation goo crater I'm not sure how to describe the characters but I know that box and bot kind of fused together like a mixed head situation oh and box is actually sentient in this one and not just a box.

Box/bot start a cult after a while I'm not sure how and the members live in the ruined lab with the intent of mutating other people the first members are soap, trophy/cheesy (they got fused and cheesy is in trophy's head), the leader: bot/box, and suitcase. Now The turned members (mutated with the goop crater) are silver spoon (there mouth got fused shut and there hands got like a leach thing going on), tea kettle, goo, and blueBarry. The government members include/included' silver spoon, candle, mephone (trying to just capture them because he wants to try an unmutate the contestants), life ring, tea kettle, and candle, there's also nameless characters as grunts.

Well this was inspired by the song above and the mutated/beast AU II fanfic I will leave a link in the comments. Now I hope you use this idea and my other ones too now see you next time!