'𝐀𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞'

After school Marsai , Priah , and Aaliyah was in the car rider's line waiting for their rides.

"Soooo... Aaliyah " Priah said while dragging da 'o'

"Yeah?" I said.

"Who was that lightskin boy you was sitting next too in homeroom..?" Priah asked.

"Oooo what lightskin boyy?" Marsai asked.

"Oh my god guys, he's just this boy i met." I said trying not to smile.

"what's his namee?" Marsai asked.

"Well.. he's name David but he goes by dd, and he's hates when people call him by his gov" I said.

"Damn you just met him and you already know alot about him" Priah said while wiggling both of her eyebrows at the same time twice.

"He just a friend, plus that's the only thing I know about him." I said.

"Mhm" priah and Marsai said at the same time.

"I swear" I said.

"AALIYAH LETS GOO" my mom yelled while honking the car hella times causing everyone to look.

DD POV:

I was talking to notti n ddot about the music video n shit , when we heard a loud ass car honking we all turn and looked at the car and I saw Aaliyah the girl I was talking to in first period, bro she bad ass fuck I saw her hugged these two girls before getting in the car , the car drive off I wasn't gon let ha go that easy.

"Yo I'll be right back" I told ddot n notti.

"Bro where you going?" Ddot said.

"Right, we talking business here dd" notti added.

"Don't worry about it , I'll be right back tho this gon be real quick." I said before leaving them.

I jogged to the two girls Aaliyah hugged I'm guessing those ha friends.

"Yoo" I said to them.

This one girl eyes widen and she whispered in the other girls ear I was hella confused but I brushed it off.

PRIAH POV:

Me and Marsai was now waiting for my mom she was supposed to pick both of us up but she was taking to damn long, I took out my phone n start texting her, she said she was down the street I put my phone away and I saw someone from the corner of my eye jogging to us, it was him the boy Aaliyah was talking to in home room my eyes widen Marsai was confused.

"Marsai that's the dude Aaliyah was talking to and smiling with in first period" i said while whispering in Marsai ear.

" are you two Aaliyah friends ?" He asked.

"Uhm... yeah I'm priah and this is Marsai" I responded.

"Cool cool, so y'all wouldn't mind me asking can I get Aaliyah number and insta?" He asked, I can tell he was nervous.

"Yeah, let me see your phone" Marsai said.

DD gave Marsai his phone she put Aaliyah's number and instagram in his phone.

" Here you go" Marsai said while giving his phone back"

"Thank you my heart" he said smiling hard ass fuck.

He then jogged off.

"He's definitely crushing on liyah" I said ( liyah / Aaliyah's nick name).