' 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 '

AALIYAH POV:

December 31, 2022.

" I CANT BELIVE YOU HIDE THIS FROM ME" My mom yelled.

"Its not that serious-"

"NOT THAT SERIOUS, AALIYAH YOUR 16 NOT 20" She interrupted.

"You lost your virginity when you was 13, me getting a tattoo it's not that big of a deal" I said.

"First of all watch ya tone , Second of all I don't want you to end up like me Aaliyah " She said still raising her voice.

"And I'm nott , I got this for ma brother" I said pointing at notti's name on my arm.

"Ik you loved and miss notti , but it wasn't your choice to get a whole tattoo" She said.

"It's not that big of a deal" I said rolling my eyes.

"Since you wanna act all grown n shit , you not going to that New Year's party tonight" She said.

"WHATTT" I yelled sitting up from my bed.

"You can't go out until I tell you too" She said.

"Whyy are you acting like this againnn" I said.

"Idc really Aaliyah , So have fun staying inside for the rest of this break" She said before getting out my room shutting the door behind her.

I just wanted to call her every slurs in the book but ik I couldn't or I would've of got the worst beating ever.

I just grabbed my pillow and screamed in it.

"AHHHHHHH"

"WHY ME WHY ME WHY MEE"

While I was having a lil rage someone was calling me.

Why ppl love to call me at my worst moments.

I took my head out my pillow and looked over at my phone.

It was my gc with Priah and Marsai, I sighed before picking it up.

"AALIYAHH" They yelled.

"Wsp" I blankly said.

"Girll you aren't you exciteddd" Marsai said.

"Rightt tonight we finna be litt" Priah said waving around a bottle of alcohol.

"Y'all I can't-"

"Nahh I heard this gon be the best party that ever happens this year" Marsai said interrupting.

"Wordd, they better not be lying cause honeyy" Priah said causing Marsai to laugh.

I just looked at them with a straight face.

"Liyahh what's wrong girll" Priah said.

"Rightt cause usually you be the one hyped more than both of us" Marsai said.