' 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐲 '

AALIYAH POV

I was in the office waiting for my mom to pick me I was shaking , I don't know what she gonna say.

She finally arrived.

"Mrs. Brown, thanks for coming" mr.grooms said.

"Your daughter have been suspended for 4 days, for harming a student" he added.

"She the one pour water on me" I said.

"Aaliyah hush" my mom said.

"I think I already know why she fought her, because of a boy" mr.grooms said.

"Over a boy?! What boy?" My mom said her tone was getting a bit higher.

"You haven't told her Aaliyah didn't you?" He asked me.

"I didn't fight her over him, I fought her cause she was lying on my name on live bro" I said getting mad.

"What boy is y'all talking about?!" My mom asked again.

"Here's the video, I assume you didn't see it but it's all over the internet, but this is the reason most of the girls at our school don't like your daughter " he said.

He showed her the video of dd touching my boobs , I can fell the anger on my mom face.

"Is that why you snuck out that day liyah ,too see A BOY" my mom said.

"No, I wanted to see my friends" I said.

"How long have y'all been seeing eachother?! She asked.

"Since last week" I said.

"Thank you Mr.grooms for telling me this , I will definitely be talking to her about this" she said.

"You're welcome , glad u understand." Mr.grooms said.

We left the school and she was just
Yapping the whole time.

"You let a boy touch your boobs" she said.

"So what you him fuck you too?" She said.

"What mom? No" i said.

"So when was you gonna tell me you had a boyfriend" she said.

"I don't know" I said.

"You never know, your in high school liyah , your 15 your not even in college yet" She said.

"And I'm turning 16 this year mom I'm not a kid anymore I'm old enough to date " I said.

"Thats it , you're not getting that phone back until next year" she said.

" And I want you to break up with that boy" she added.

"What mom?! I can't do that , I love him" I said.

"I don't care , liyah he's the reason these girls wanna fight u his the reason you turning to someone your not" she said.

"He can't help that other girls want him, and I'm not changing I'm myself still " I said.

"Liyah if you don't break up with him soon, I'm telling you I will tell your dad" my mom said.

"THATS NOT FAIR MOM WHAT THE FUCK" I said

"Life is not fair" she said.

"Why can't you accept that I'm growing WHY CANT U JUST LET ME BE HAPPY, IM A TEENAGER MOM IM NOT 13 ANYMORE " I said.