' 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 '

It was the afternoon, and I was just sitting on my bed rolling a blunt , while Macarena by notti and dd... was playing on my tv.

I was bored asf, I had no plans tdy, so I was just staying in the house all day. My moms know about the fight and gave me an 30 minute lecture this morning.

I was in my thoughts when someone Was calling me , I looked at my phone and it was Bri. I answered sitting my phone up on my bed so she can see me.

"Heyy Brianaa" I said dragging the 'a'.

"Hey Aaliyah brownnn" She said.

We laughed.

"Why you called?" I said.

"Damn, I can't call ma favorite cousin?" She said.

"Yk you can, I'm just asking bitchh" I said keeping ma eyes on my blunt.

"Okay I mainly called cause I have a question" She said.

I looked up seeing ha smirking.

"Oh no.." I said.

"It's nothing bad, it's just a question likee.." She said.

"What is it?" I said praying it ain't nun bad.

"What you.. and that boy did in the bathroom?" She said crossing ha Arms and tilting her head to the side.

"Who Cam?" I said.

"Nah dd .. DUH" She said sarcastically.

"Alright now ntm, and we literally ain't do nothing he just helped me with the scar that big bitch gave me" I said pointing at the bandage.

"Now we both know that's not what y'all only did..." She said side eyeing me.

I sighed.

"Then we kissed..." I mumbled.

"What?" She said.

"We kissed.." I said but low.

"Girl speak up, I can't hear you" She said getting closer to the phone so she can hear.

"We kissed Bri" i said loud for her to hear.

She backed away from the phone and her eyes widen. She put her hand over her mouth and shook her head.

"Ain't no way" She said.

I nodded.

"New pop out??? Oooo okay liyah" She said.

"No not no new-" Before I could've finish I got an text from cam.

I squint my eyes tryna read the text.

"What happen?!" Bri said.

"He just texted me" I said picking up the phone and putting my blunt on the bed.

"What he say?" She said.

Heartyy🖤.

Yo Aaliyah.

Wspp??
Seen just now.

Wyd rn mh?

Rolling a blunt , what yu want dic?😑

Yu free?

I guess.. why?

Get ready , I'll be there in 30 minutes😛