'𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲'

I was in PE , I hate this class so much I just wanna go home.

"OKAY EVERYONE LISTEN UP" Mr. Johnson ( my PE teacher) Said.

"WERE GONNA WORK IN GROUPS FOUR A GROUP , YALL HAVE THREE MINUTES TO FIND YALL GROUPS." He added.

The timer starts and I don't fw nobody in this class , so I was struggling, I saw this girl standing alone on her phone, so I just went up to her cause why not.

"Hey" I said as I approach her.

"Hi" she said.

"So.. do you wanna work together?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" She said.

"Okay, we gotta find two more people so it can be the four of us." I said

"Alright" she said.

We was just waking around looking for people until I saw these two white girls just standing there.

"How bout them?" I pointed to the white girls.

"Hell no." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"They talk to fucking much, word2 my motha and they do to much they think everybody in this school want them, and they ugly ass fuck." She said.

"Damnnn" I laughed.

"Rightt" she said laughing too.

"TEN MORE SECONDS" Mr.Johnson said.

We saw the girls panicking tryna find and group and they saw us and ran over to us before the timer ran out.

"Oh fuck no" I heard the girl I just met mumbled.

"TIMES UP IF YOU DONT GOT A GROUP SIT DOWN RIGHT HEREE" Mr.Johnson yelled.

"OKAY TODAY WERE PLAYING VOLLEYBALL GET A BALL AND PICK A NET." He added.

I was wondering why the hell it's so many nets in here , we got a ball it was them vs me and the other girls , the two white girls was just getting ready while I was talking to the girl.

"I never got your name" I said to her.

"Jay" she said

"Nice to meet you, my name is Aaliyah but u can just call me liyah for short." I said.

"Okayy" she said.

"COME ON LETS GO" One of the white girls said.

"YALL GONNA LOSE." The other white girl said.

We just finna call them Amanda and Kate.

We Started playing and me and jay was winning so far the other wasn't even trying.
Jay bounced the ball while Amanda and Kate wasn't paying attention and it hit Kate.

"BRO WHAT THE FUCK" Kate yelled.

"PAY ATTENTION THEN." Jay yelled back.

I laughed.

"You seem fun to hang out with, wanna be friends?" I said.

"Yeahhh" jay said.

"Ooo it's this party on Saturday, you should come I wanna meet you to my friends" I said.

"Yeah I heard about that but my ex gon be there, so... I don't know" She said.

"Fuck him don't let him ruin your fun" I said.