' 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬'

AALIYAH POV:

It was time for us to leave , it was 8:00pm.

"Byee liyah imma miss you stinkk" Bri said while hugging me.

"Imma miss you too" I said hugging her back.

Tamara left early, I don't know why but not gon lie she was acting weird during dinner , she looked nervous the whole time ,every time I'll talk from the corner of my eye I'll see her looking at me like an confused look I don't know why I was gonna say some before she left but I just brushed it off.

I said by to my aunt and lele and we left
I was in the car texting dd back.

DD 👹

I was at my cousin house , my fault
Seen just now.

Mh, Ion care if yu was at your dads funeral, don't leave me on delivered.

Who are yu to tell me to not leave yu on delivered
I'll leave yu on delivered again yu ain't gon do nun😭.
Seen just now.

Aii, Remember that🙂
________________________

Nigga think he my dad.

We arrive home and I went in my room took a shower n change in some pjs, I was finna go to sleep when I heard a knock at my window.

"What the fuck" I said.

I was scared ion know who was that, I grabbed my bat from my closet cause ion know if it's a grown man or someone tryna break in my house, I slowly open the curtains and I scream.

It was a black figure at my window.

DD POV:

This girl think I'm playing thinking I was joking when I said don't leave me on delivered, so of course I had to stalk her I end up finding her  snap and surprisingly she had her lo on her house wasn't that far from mines I walked to her house, then I saw purple lights coming from an window , I guessed it was hers.

I climbed up her window and knocked I couldn't see anything, I saw a figure coming to the window.. then I saw her peak.

She screamed so loud I could hear her from the closed window.

"Shhhhh , damn why you screaming" I said.

She cracked the window.

"Bro dd , why the fuck are you at my house, how do you know where I live ?!" She asked.

"I told you stop playing with me" I responded.

"So you gon let me In?" I said.

"Uhm no, bro my mom still awake your gonna get got." She said.

"Yeah if you don't shut up" I said.

"Come in but you only staying for 5 minutes" she said.

She opened the window all the way I got in her room, her room was big ass fuck and it smelled good, she sat on the bed looking for something on YouTube.