' 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝟐 '

DD POV:

Tamara got out the car , then jayracks then her cousin Jaileen.

"What's da word" Jay said.

"Bro what are y'all doing here , y'all gotta go " i said.

"Nahh we not going no where , till we get our round 2" Tamara said.

"You really wanna do this?" Priah said getting up.

"Fuck I'm here for ? Duh bitch I wanna do this " Tamara said.

"And you , you already got whoop so you wanna embarrass yourself again ?" Aaliyah said to jay.

"That wasn't even fair" She said.

"How the fuck it wasn't fair , bitch you ran up and got whooped, fuck is you talking bout" Aaliyah said her ny accent was popping out.

When Aaliyah talk you can barely hear her accent unless she mad.

"Bro y'all gotta go , this shit been over yall fought got whooped whyy the fuck y'all wanna do it again " I said.

"dd shut the fuck up bro , you always wanna fucking jump in " Jay said.

"Bro cause you wanna fight with my girl over me , like you just a dayroom ass hoe bro" I said.

"Ion got time with you , but Aaliyah yeah let's get this shit over with , like I'm not finna keep standing here " Jay said.

"Come on bitch" Aaliyah said taking out her ponytails n putting her hair in a messy bun.

"Yo what's going on?" Quan said.

"These dayroom bitches starting shit " I said pointing to jay , Jaileen and Tamara.

"Suck my dick" Tamara said.

"Yo yo we not doing that ova -" dotty started but got interrupted by jay jumping over the table and getting Aaliyah.

They started fighting.

"Oh shittt" Roscoe said making everybody come near the fight yelling n shit.

It was hella people.

"Whatt wspp " Priah said to Tamara.

Than they stared fighting.

"Bro oh my god" I said.

"BEAT THEIR ASS LIYAH AND PRIAHH" Marsai said.

Everybody from the block was around.

"Is that liyah?" Melz asked.

"Yes Broo " I said.

Aaliyah and priah was winning.

Aaliyah kicked jay knee and made her fell on the ground, then started pulling her hair and punching her head , that shit looked like it hurt.

People were screaming 'beat her ass liyah' I ain't knew they knew Aaliyah like that.

That's when I looked over too priah and Tamara , they was fighting priah was hitting her on her face , they was still standing but Tamara was just pulling her hair missing every hits.

That's when we saw blood on the floor , and random people was tryna break them up.

"Liyah let her go" Melz said tryna pull her off, but Aaliyah was still hitting her.