' 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 '

I woke up to someone calling me, I groaned and picked up my phone that was on my stand, I looked and it was Melz, I was confused why she's calling me this early in da morning.

I answered the FaceTime call and as soon as I answered it was a bright ass light.

"Damn" I said squinting my eyes and turning my brightness down.

"Mb mh, you just woke up?" She said.

"Mhm" I hummed.

"Im sorry baby, I'll ask someone else" She said.

"No no it's alright , what you need mh?" I said sitting up.

"Ik this is too much to ask but ... can you watch Amiri for me , just for 2 hours" She said.

I didn't know if I should or not , I know dd was gonna be there and I did not wanna see him.

"Melz I don't know... I don't wanna see-

"dd not gonna be here for long , he has an concert today" She said.

I let out the air I ain't even realize I was holding, I was relief.

"Nobody gonna be here , Jay going with dd , star going with him too and my moms at work" She added.

"Okay , I'm on my way mh" I said.

"Thank youu liyah , I'll pay you " She said.

"Nah it's okay , you like ma big sister Melz you don't have to pay me" I said.

"I love youu mh " She said.

"Love you moree" I said smiling.

After we hung up , I got out my bed n brushed my teeth after that I took an shower, I washed my face and my body really good then I got out, I moisturized myself after and put on my clothes.

The outfit:

hair: