' 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐫 '

I was getting ready for school mad asf that I was grounded, like bro I'm black why are you acting like white parents grounding their kids.

The outfit:

I ain't go all out cause I was mad, so I did something simple

"AALIYAH COME ON" I heard my mom yelled from downstairs than shutting the front door.

"Ughh" I said.

I got my bookbag and went outside , I couldn't even listen to music cause I have no phone , so now I gotta just look at the window.

We got to the school and I didn't even say bye to my mom like a usual do, I just got out and walked in.

When I walked in it was like the first day , hella people in the hallway , I walked in tryna look for my friends but I got hella stares from people , I don't know why but it creep me out.

"Liyah there you are" marsai said while dd , notti , ddot and priah behind her.

"Y'all good?" I asked they looked like they seen a ghost.

"Bro ma we been blowing up your phone, why didn't you answer?" dd said.

"My fucking mom took it , she had found out that I snuck out last night and took my phone" I said.

"You ain't see?" Notti said.

"Seen what?" I asked confused.

"We gotta go somewhere quiet" dd said holding my hand and going to find a place quiet.

We found a place.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Remember yesterday last night, when you was sitting on my lap recording and I was touching your boobs" dd said.

"Yeah?" I said.

"It all over the internet fans Girls mad asf, and now jay wanna fight you" ddot said.

"Fight me? For what" I said

"Cause your with me , she went live about it talking hella shit" dd said.

"Let me see" I said.

Notti gave me his phone and I saw the video.

@darealljayrackss live video:

"Bro that girl is mad weird, you supposed to be my friend but you got my ex touching all over your body" She said.