Chapter Three: About Last Night Part 3

Justin's P.O.V

What I wanted to be a good night turned into a bizarre ending. Me and Aaliyah played some pool as our "date". We had been closer than ever---talking about personal things and going to special events. I guess me "coming out" has made our bondage better than before. But, I was still faking being gay..not knowing that I didn't have to anymore.

As I drove inside my jeep, I did those back-and-forth-glances again at her when her back was turned. I knew I was lucky to even be in a car with her. The radio suddenly played Aaliyah's song---Are you that somebody. I grinned, bobbing my head up and down. But then, the unexpected happened.

"...Boy, I promise you

If we keep bumpin' heads

I know that one of these days

We gone hook it up

Probably talk on the phone

But see I don't know if that's good

I've been holding back

This secret from you

Probably shouldn't tell it but if I," she sung, grooving in her seat. I stopped at the red light, facing her.

"I thought you didn't like to listen to your own songs," I noted, scratching the back of my head. Her brown eyes laid on mines.

"Yeah but, this song reminds of a situation in my life," she replied, clapping her hands to the beat and her vocals.

"Okay, I guess," saying unsure.

She exclaimed hyper, "Woah! This is true r&b and 90's music! C'mon Justin, sing it!" A little surprised by her behavior.

"I only know most of the words," I admitted.

"Seriously?"

"I barely listen to the radio."

"What about MTV," she asked.

"Nah. Most of the times though when I am in a really good mood," I answered, spinning the wheel around.

"I'm not even in the mood anymore. You just bored me in less than fifteen seconds, Justin," the woman complained, fiddling with her fingers.

"My bad," I apologized.

It's so dark that all I can see were tail lights. Out of the blue, Aaliyah questioned, "Have you ever...watched gay porn?"

My eyes instantly landed on her face, scared as hell. I didn't even know how to answer that. It's like I was having a short staring contest with her. She gave me a weird expression, waiting for my answer.

"U-uh uh that's type personal," I excused, resuming back to my driving.

"Really Justin? Now all of a sudden it's type personal? I can keep a secret now. All you gotta do is answer yes or no. We can leave the subject afterwards," Aaliyah responded.

My stomach tied into a knot. I couldn't show no sweat or else I was doomed.

"Yes," I lied.

Oh my goodness that's nasty! I can't even imagine what us men do in---gay porn. Yuck! That is not a turn on for me. Well, if it's two females, that's a whole 'nother story. They get a pass.

"See, no judgement. You are gay after all. Another thing is; have you ever kissed a boy," she asked me another damn crazy question. I would never place my lips on another man's lips.

But, Justina would say, "Hell yeah! He was fine too. Toned abs, chocolate brown hair, caramel skin, hazel eyes, and irresistible lips! He was such a dream guy! Until, he graduated before me and headed off to college."