Random scene Four: N'sync Interview

Rosie O'Donnell Show:

{Flashback:A week exactly after Aaliyah's interview}

Rosie O' Donnell: Hello fellow audience and tv watchers, it's Rosie O' Donnell back here from commerical break

*audience claps*

Rosie O' Donnell: This evening we have special guests joining us on the stage. You may be familar with one of their most popular hits "Tearin up my heart" and these boys are nothing but heartthrobs. How many of you ladies love N'Sync?

*loud claps and cheers*

Rosie O' Donnell: "Well, well, well, without further ado I present to you....N'Sync!"

*Tearin up my heart plays in the background. Loud claps and standing ovation for them occurs. Joey, Justin, JC, Lance, and Chris come out from backstage and wave happily. They all shake hands with Rosie before sitting down on the couch.

Rosie O' Donnell: Now it is with great honor that you guys are here today on my show. I just think you guys make a fine, talented boy band.

Chris: Thank you uh we are happy to be here in fron of all our N'Syncers here!

*N'Sync fangirls make it loud in the bulding*

Rosie O' Donnell: Yes you guys are rising incredibly. If I'm not mistaken you just got off a brief tour with Del Franco?

JC: Most definitely and let me just tell you, he had all panties secured.

*Rosie and the rest of attendance laughs at his joke*

Rosie: What was it like opening for him and even having your own mid shows as well? Also, you guys were on tour with Britney Spears too. Bring up a picture!

*The crowd's volume spirals out of control again

*The crowd's volume spirals out of control again. Justin half smiles as the gang looked up at the picture on display.*

Justin: I'm sorry what was the question again?