Chapter Six: The Un-Ex-Pected

Justin's P.O.V

I think life is actually a woman. She's always on her period, you can't argue with her, and what's bound to happen is always her last say so. Life is the epitome of a woman's nature. Mother nature in entirety captures their existing demeanor. I love the sassy side of them, those who can make up their mind and endeavor their so desires. So naturalistic. So sexy. However so 'the huge pain in my ass'.

All the women I've encountered in my lifetime: from Lindsay Lohan to Britney Spears to Aaliyah, I noticed that they all share the same exact trait--- indecisiveness. Don't know what they want for shit. Zero recognition of decision making whatsoever. These women are all the same difference. Seeing Britney again made me recognize this even more.

After Mandy dumped my soul and placed it inside of an urn, I had to get my mind straight for this short touring with the artist by the name of Del Franco. All the ladies loved Del Franco. He sung the panties off of them. Anyway, to spark up some Nsync buzz again and keep the hype going for our upcoming album that was bouta release, we toured with him and a couple other artists, including my ex, Britney Spears.

Britney was a worldwide, superstar sensation. She was also the girl that made me cry a river. Yes, after the split I became this emotional wreck...like my whole world shook like an earthquake. My heartbeat was skipping like a scratched up disk to the point where you had to throw the whole record player away. Anywho, I packed my bags and storaged it inside of the official Nsync's tour bus. JC carried a bundle full of luggage and I helped him load up as well. Joey was stuffing his mouth full of potato chips on the seat, looking at us all struggle with our things as he continued to munch more. Lance was phoning some guy he met while dragging his suitcase across the ground. The smile on his face was actually a great sight. He was getting a lotta hate but he was setting his mind apart from it. And then there's Chris---just being Chris. Our manager, Johnny approached me, eager for this oportunity God continued to bless us with.

"JT, my boy! Gonna make the most of this tour, right?" He asked me, patting my back as we walked into the bus.

"Always on the game. I can't wait to rock the crowd!" I responded while having a seat. He sat across from my side.

"I know you will. All of you boys will! Nsync is the best boyband out right now!" Johnny stated from the top of his lungs.

JC asked, "What about 98 degrees?"

Johnny was evidently furious.

"JC I oughta commit 1st degree if you don't shut your trap!"

"Alright damn! Just joking man. I come at peace."

I laughed loud at his stupidity. We were all packed up and ready to hit the road! The bus suddenly started moving and the whole ride to our stop was a karaoke mess.

" I like the way you work it
No diggity, I got to bag it up, bag it up

I like the way you work it
No diggity, I got to bag it up, bag it up

I like the way you work it
No diggity, I got to bag it up, bag it up

I like the way you work it
No diggity, I got to bag it up, bag it up

She's got class and style
Street knowledge by the pound
Baby never act wild, very low key on the profile
Catchin' feelings is a no..." Blackstreet was that shit. Especially this song. The song was playing on the radio and we all grooved and sung along to it. I was effortlessly singing while they all sounded like strangulation. I didn't say anything though.

"...You gotta pay to play
Just for shorty, bang-bang, to look your way
I like the way you work it
Trumped tight all day, every day
You're blowing my mind, maybe in time
Baby, I can get you in my ride..."