𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

꧁☆꧂

Brianna wasn't the normal stuck up singer everyone positions her to be and she wasn't such a bitch that everyone also positions her to be. The 25 year old sits in her apartment day after day trying to make something of herself and not disappoint her family. That was one thing she struggled with the most not disappointing those she loves. Her beautiful sister Rachel was her rock, her best friend and most of all her only family she could ever trust. You would think that a singer and actor would never get along, right? This was farther from the truth than anything. Rachel and Brianna where the closest that sisters could ever be. Except one thing pushed them away for a couple of months Rachel's new movie "the ballad of songbird and snakes" god did those girls love the hunger games franchise, it was a dream come true when Rachel landed the lead role but even more a dream that Brianna was asked to write and co write some songs with her sister for the movie. The two girls were in for a long ride especially the eldest sibling. Brianna Zeglar brace yourself because everything is about to change.

꧁☆꧂

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
YAY we have started, I'm so excited to get this book started. My obsession with Tok Blyth is unmatched