𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 " -𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨

-𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨

"Are you excited to watch yourself on screen" I say to Tom as we all sit near each other to watch the film "kinda bit im excited to hear your song in the movie" I laugh "you have heard it before" he nods his head "yes and I want to see your reaction to me making out with your sister" I go red fuck I forgot about that "well that's not the most memorable moments but if you enjoyed so much go sit with her" I say with a hint of jealousy in my voice "jealous are we" he says "no I am not jealous" I say very clearly jealous "well she's not the one I had sex with is she" he whispers in my ear "shut up it's starting.

꧁☆꧂
The movie was amazing and oh my god do I love blonde Tom, he looked so breathtaking I swear I lost it during the shower scene. The credits are about to roll meaning my song is gonna play the words starting flooding the speakers

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥.

Tom looks so mesmerised by my voice it almost scares me does he really think I'm that good.

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧

I love this song it has so many emotions in it I want to sing it live soon, maybe go on tour?

꧁☆꧂
Everyone claps at the end as the cast stands up and walks to the front before Tom grabs my hand I shake my head "I'm not the cast" he laughs "you made a whole new song for this film get up" yes sir. Usually I don't take directions from a man but today I will. "Thank you all for supporting this film is has made myself and my co stars so happy" Rachel's says before continuing on with her little speech then she hands the microphone to me "thank you all for this opportunity to create not only a song but a story now go stream can't catch me now on Spotify and Apple Music" I hand the mic back to the director.

꧁☆꧂

"That was such an amazing movie guys I'm so proud of you all" I say while we sit in the bar  "im sad it's over but god do I love you guys" Hunter says "we still have press tour" Tom says "yeah but Bri isn't gonna be with us" Rachel says "what why not" Tom says "because I was only invited to the premiere" he shakes his head "it's such bullshit, so when will we see you again a year from now" he says getting mad "well I hope not" I say sheepishly "fuck this your gonna go back to New York probably go on tour and just ignore me" "Tom stop" i say trying to keep him down and not spill anything "no I'm not gonna stop, are you embarrassed of me Brianna" fuck no not right now "why would you say that" I'm just trying to calm him down "you sure because it was your idea to keep this a secret" fuck me "what a secret" Hunter asks "nothing don't worry he's drunk" Tom laughs "that is such bullshit, the past 2 weeks miss innocent Brianna has been in a secret relationship with none other then me" Rachel physically gasps "that's right she's just gonna fuck me then leave" tears start falling from my eyes "Tom plea-" he cuts me off "no shut up we are over done whatever was between us is done you where planing on going back to New York and never seeing us again" I shake my head "that's not true and you know it" I say while grabbing my bag "Bri you can stay in my room" hunger says "no that's fine I'm gonna go see if there is a flight later tonight" Tom shakes his head "run away it's what you do best" he says while drinking some more "drown yourself in alcohol Tom it's what you do best" I say while running out, rachel follows me but I brush her off. I get back and pack my stuff and I'm out on the next flight.
Fuck you Tom Blyth I almost thought I loved you.

꧁☆꧂

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 Oh hey so that's part one done, don't worry my babies will be reunited soon

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
Oh hey so that's part one done, don't worry my babies will be reunited soon

Have a good Christmas 🎄