𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

"𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧, 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰"

꧁☆꧂

"Rachel your costar is so fine like the things I would let this man do to me is unbelievable" Brianna explained to her sister while they shared a bottle of wine on the balcony of Brianna's apartment " that's funny he's actually single" my eyes go wide at her answer "nope nope nope I don't do dating we established this" Rachel rolls her eyes "oh come on tom isn't that bad" I believe I choose violence when I woke up this morning, I crash tackle her to the ground and start smothering her with the pillow off my balcony couch "can you not kill my girlfriend please" Josh barges through the door, I let my sister go i decide she deserves to live another day "why did you try and kill her" I get ready to throw myself at Rachel again before she speaks "she was telling me about how much she wants to fuck Tom" ohhhh she's dead, before I can get to her josh throws the pillow directly at my face they both topple over laughing at how red my face it from anger.

Yes I do have really bad anger issues, but I really don't think that's a problem for right now.

꧁☆꧂

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 has posted!

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫,𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚 and others 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫- Hey 🪩

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫- Hey 🪩

𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫- oh hey :)
➤𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫- go away

𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚- @𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡
➤𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫-@𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡
➤𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐫- @𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡

𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫-ew why is she after Tom now?

𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡- @𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚 why have I been summoned?
➤𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫- NO REASON

𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟐- new music when?

𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟑- please go on tour!!!

꧁☆꧂

"RACHEL" I scream running through my apartment only to find her and Josh all cuddled up on my couch, yuck not at my house. I run and jump right in between the couple "seriously Bri" Josh says while shooting daggers into my head "why the hell did you tag Tom in my post" I complain as I go to stand up in front of the two.

Josh is the first to speak on the situation after around 5 minutes of me staring into their soles waiting for an answer "we think you would be cute together" I shake my head violently "absolutely not, Josh I need to figure out what I'm doing with my music career do you know how much pressure I have right now" Rachel decides it's her turn to speak "Bri you are about to release a songs for the movie your career is in the perfect position" she's right I know she is I just get a little worked up. "I will meet him at the premiere next week so lay off my back" Rachel jumps off the couch and hugs me all giggly "that does not whatsoever mean I will date this man do you understand" they both nod but quickly glance at each other with that stupid look. I turn to walk back to my room "I mean it Rachel and Josh" I say as I close my door.

꧁☆꧂

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
504 words not to bad, how's everyone going? Please send through any requests I already have a good idea where this is gonna lead to but I love reader input. This is a SLOW burn book but don't worry bri will meet Tom soon 😋