𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

"𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐭, 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐞"
-𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

꧁☆꧂
"Should we watch a romance or horror" Rachel asks us as we walk through hers and joshes room "horror" Hunter and I say at the same time. After we decide to watch scream 6 we all settle on the couch with a few snacks and in some comfy clothes. Half way through the movie both girls feel asleep leaving me just on my phone. The movie ends shortly and the girls are still asleep I decide to wait up for Josh in case he is a little drunk, Rachel would appreciate me looking after her boyfriend.

"Brianna" Josh questions as he walks through the door "hey Josh" he walks over and sits next to me at the kitchen table "so want to explain to me your instagram post" I hang my head low "Hunter said he thought I was pretty so I wanted to put myself out there yk" he laughs "oh trust me I know"  "Rachel did the same thing before you guys got together and it gave me the idea" I laugh at how pathetic I must sound "he liked it" I smile at Josh "really" I ask he nods his head "yes now go get your man he went to your room" "it's to soon" I say to Josh "maybe your right but don't leave it too long I know what your like" I nod my head before getting up "rach and Hunter are on the couch they feel asleep" I say before opening the front door "see you tomorrow Bri" I wave goodbye and walk to my room.

"Hey" I say softly as I walk in the door he's sitting on the couch on his phone "hey I wanted to talk to you" I nod my head and sit down next to him "so your post" he laughs "yeah my post" I say, I'm gonna be honest I'm so nervous right now "do you think I'm hot brianna" Tom asks god he's so upfront about it "maybe" I whisper he moves closer and closer to me "I think your very beautiful" I turn my head away to stop him from seeing my blush "don't hide from me" he says softly "Anna can I kiss you" OH MY GOD PLEASE. I nod my head and he leans in his kiss is sweet and soft but so passionate at the same time, this is to fast. "Wait" I pull away and say "I don't want to rush into anything" he nods his head "secret" he asks me I nod my head "is that okay" he smiles "it would be fun sneaking around with you" I laugh and kiss him again, soon enough he's taking me to the bedroom and you know what happens after that.

𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 posted!

Liked by 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡 and others 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥 𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 me and my lover

𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥 𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 me and my lover

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE

𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐚 my love
➤𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 your whipped buddy

𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡 don't take my boyfriend
➤𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 really wanna have this conversation again Blyth.

𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟏 they are so adorable