𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

"𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮"
-𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

꧁☆꧂

"Omg Tom I haven't told you when Rachel was so obsessed with Josh before they started dating" I pause before I continue with my story "she would post pictures of him on her private account and say my man in the caption it was so funny" Rachel and I laugh so hard at the old memories before her and Josh started dating. All five of us are just enjoying our time together before we have to get back to the real world. "Brianna never had any boyfriend in highschool or college" Rachel says Tom looks surprised "really" he says I look over at him why the hell would he be surprised "yeah I was never interested" I say like it's casual "can I ask why" I nod my head "there isn't a reason to exactly why I didn't guys just never really liked me in highschool and once I got to college I never put myself out there I was scared of rejection" he nods his head "well I never really dated in college either if it makes you better" I smile "so what do you say we head back for a girls night" Rachel says "please I would love my nails to be painted" Josh says "not you dickhead" Rachel says "the girls and I will go get some snacks and watch a movie while you guys go do something else" I smile at the idea "we are supposed to be spending time together" Tom says "Tom we saw each other everyday for like 6 months, you can spend time with Brianna another time" Rachel winks at him, he nods his head while looking a little flustered "okay let's move" Hunter says as we all get up to leave the restaurant "Tom and I will head to the bar down the street" Josh says to Rachel "okay be careful please"  he nods while giving him a kiss,I turn to Tom "have fun and call me if you need me to walk you home if your too drunk" I say to Tom he smiles at my words "you too and I will" he says while leading down to give me a kiss on the Cheek, Oh My God.

"Did you see that" I ask the two after the boys left, Hunter nods her head "he's into you" she says "I don't know" we fall into a comfortable silence before Hunter and Rachel start talking about something so I slow down and post on instagram.

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐬𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 has posted!

Liked by 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡, 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 and others 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 Snow lands on top

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫
Snow lands on top... of me 😋

𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 OH NO YOU DIDNT
➤𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 oh yes I did..

𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐫 BRIANNA
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫

𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚 this is the most exciting thing I have seen all day.

𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡 but he's a psychopath...
➤𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 but he's hot.
➤𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡 you do know that's me
➤𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 like I said he's hot.

𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟏 ITS HAPPENING
➤𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 too soon.

The two girls stop In front of me "BRIANNA" my sister yells "what" I shrug my shoulders like nothing happened "you openly called Tom hot" I nod my head "are you okay" I smile and walk down the street "he's hot and deserves to know it" the girls chase after me yelling all kinds of nonsense at me both excited but scared at what he would say. I forgot I have to see him again tonight, in all honesty I'm shitting myself but like I said snow lands on Top... of me;)