𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐝, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭, 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭" -𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

-𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

"Hey" Tom says while walking through the door "hey how was your day" I ask looking up from my laptop "it was good interviews where crazy" he says looking very exhausted "so umm I have been thinking alot about us today" he says sitting down next to me "I thought about you today aswell actually" he smiles "the interviewer asked about you today" he says "what did she say" I ask "she asked how we all felt about you being on set with us while filming" "what did you say" he wipes a hand over his face "I said I really loved having you there and all this other stuff about how amazing you are, Josh asked me after the interview if I was into you and I didn't know what to say" I look down at his words "hey no I didn't mean like I don't know what to say I mean I didn't know what to say to him you know because we are a secret" I nod as he cups my head with his hands "I like you alot Brianna and I wanna peruse this as far as it can go" I smile "I like you alot too and I want the same" he grabs my hand "let's go to bed it's getting late" I grab his hand as he leads me to my bedroom, as we get to my door he leans in and kisses me so slow and passionate I think I might pass out "I have been waiting all day to do that" I laugh at his eagerness "I missed you too Blyth" I goes to walk away "stay, you can stay in my bed" he smiles and walks into my bedroom.

꧁☆꧂
"Premier day guys" Rachel says as we all sit at the cafe for breakfast "I'm kinda nervous to see the film" I say they all look at me "why" Tom asks "well first of all I have to watch my sister make out with Tom and that's just weird" Josh laughs "it's weird for me too trust me" "and second I have high expectations from being a massive fan of not only the books but the original hunger games films" I say "well miss Brianna zegler your expectations might be met" hunter says "I am so proud of you all" I say truthfully "we are proud of you, you wrote a whole new song for this movie" Tom says while he rests his hand on mine under the table "i need to hurry I need to go figure out what dress these people have put me in" I say while getting up as the others follow "let's head out and do this then" Rachel says

꧁☆꧂
"I love it" I say looking in the mirror at this beautiful dress "thank god you like it" my stylist says "I was worried about the fit but oh my do you look stunning, let's get you into hair and makeup we have about 2 hours before you walk" I nod my head moving along quickly and soon enough the time is here and I'm about to walk the carpet.

꧁☆꧂
"You look gorgeous" Tom says while grabbing my hand before we walk onto the carpet "wanna walk out with me get some pictures gotta feed those fans" he says the last part while laughing "let's do it" he guides me through the doors and cameras are flashing everywhere, I walk through going to a girl around my age asking interview questions "miss Brianna how are you today" she says "I'm good thank you and how are you" "I'm good thank you" I nod my head politely "so there is a burning question the internet wants to know are you and Tom a couple" my face goes red "no we are just friends" I say as calm as possible "really because your post says something different" oh no "well that was a joke you see our friends have been joking around about how Tom and I would be adorable couple so I posted that to tease them" she nods her head at my words "but honestly do you think Tom Blyth is hot" I laugh at her question "yes" is all I say and walk away to see Rachel.

꧁☆꧂

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 posted!

Liked by 𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐚, 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡, 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐫 and others 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 hey hey premier day

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 hey hey premier day

𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐫 your gorgeous
➤ 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 your so beautiful hunts 🩷

𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡 hey there
➤ 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 oh hey

𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 @𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡 can you not flirt with my sister.
➤𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡 shut up Lucy grey I thought I took care of you
➤𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟏 TOM OMG AHAH

𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟐 is he seriously gonna get with her she's so ugly 💀

Author notes PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS I WANT YOUR INPUTSo its Christmas Tomorrow for me as I live in Australia

Author notes
PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS I WANT YOUR INPUT
So its Christmas Tomorrow for me as I live in Australia

Merry Christmas guys 🌲