𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮" -𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

-𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

"Good morning" Tom whispers in my ear as he kisses my cheek I smile at him "good morning" he sits up and looks at me motioning for me to sit up aswell "so you said last night before we umm you know" I laugh at his awkwardness "we had sex Tom your a 28 year old man I think you can say it" he looks away feeling embarrassed by my words "well back to what I was saying you said secret relationship, I can understand if it was a heat of the moment kinda thing but if you wanna give it a go we can start slow and then tell people when we are ready" he is visibly holding a breath in I can tell "let's be very clear we are not in a relationship we are starting very slow and not telling anyone that means Josh" he lets the breath he was holding in "anything you want or need Anna" I smile and kiss him "your so beautiful" he whispers "shut up" I say before jumping out of bed "where are you going love" I smile at his pet name "we need to get ready we have interviews later today" he quickly jumps up "I forgot about that" I laugh at him.

"Good morning my favourite people" Rachel yells as we walk towards the elevator "someone's happy" I say to her as I give her a quick hug "you smell like boy" shit "Tom sprays way too much cologne" I say trying to cover up the fact we have been cuddling on the couch for half an hour "he does that all the time it's so annoying especially on set" I laugh at Rachel making fun of my secret boyfriend not so boyfriend. "So Tom and I have an interview at 12 then Josh and hunter come in and do another interview" Rachel says to the group "you have an interview today right" Tom asks me "yeah I have one at 12:30 then I have to go pop into the studio" Rachel snaps her head towards me "another song" I shrug my shoulders "possibly" hunter chimes in "please oh please tell us something" I shake my head "no can do you will have to wait" Rachel groans about not being able to hear my song, what can I say I gotta keep this one a secret.

꧁☆꧂

"Brianna thank you so much for joining us today to talk about your new song for the ballad of songbirds and snakes" Lara the interviewer says "no thank you for having me here today" Lara smiles "so I have a few questions about can't catch me now" I nod my head as she goes on "so you wrote this song in a matter of 3 months I believe"  "yes I did the team reached out and wanted me to create a song not only of my own version of interpretations on the film but the point of view of Lucy grey"  "i must say this song has been in repeat for the past 2 weeks" I laugh "thank you so much I appreciate it, I actually sat on set with the cast while they where filming to really get the views I needed" "that's incredible being able to be with your sister and support her aswell" "I loved it so much meeting all these creative people really inspired some new music away from can't catch me now" the interviewer looks wide eye at me "new music coming" I shrug my shoulders "maybe yes maybe no".

꧁☆꧂
After the interview was over I headed to the studio where I met my producer Daniel "hey Dan" I say as I walk in "Bri I was so happy when you called" I called Dan right before my flight and said I have an idea so he flew to Berlin and here we are. "Okay let's start I got some ideas for my next album" we sit down and I pull out my notes and grab the guitar "it's only a rough copy"

Time mystical time, cutting me open then healing me fine where there clues I didn't need and isn't it just so pretty to think all along there was some invisible string tying you to me.

A string that pulled me.

"I love it already let's work on more and get this released" Dan says.

Author notes Oh hey how are you, so new music and secret relationship YAYYY

Author notes
Oh hey how are you, so new music and secret relationship YAYYY.

I know I said slow burn but I cannot help myself 😭

Don't be a silent reader I love reading comments.