𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

" 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭"
-Taylor swift

꧁☆꧂

"Rachel does this look good be honest" I ask my sister "oh my god Brianna you look flawless" i smile at her comment, i was trying on the dress I would wear to the premiere next week it was dark blue , floor length with burgundy detailing across the whole dress . "I think Tom will love it" Rachel winked at me "rach give it up I won't fall for him" she giggles before answering "sure you won't I see you kicking your feet and giggling over his instagram" my mouth goes dry, no words can come out because that statement was infact true.

Brianna ended up packing her bag for the airport and reading a little bit of twisted hate before she had to leave for the airport. She was both nervous and excited to first put herself in the public eye again and second meet Tom. This was gonna be a long trip.

꧁☆꧂

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 posted!

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫,𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡,𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐫 and others 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫- next stop Berlin

𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐫 and others
𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫- next stop Berlin.

𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫- we are waiting hurry up.
➤𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 -sorry mum.

𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫- I love Rachel and Brianna's relationship.

_𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲_- I miss you 😢
➤𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫- ME TOO

"So are you nervous" Rachel asked me as we walk off the plane "no Rachel I'm not can we just drop this I don't want any awkward conversations with him" she glances towards Josh as if she was asking him a question I would never find out "okay fine but I'm just saying you guys would be adorable" I roll my eyes and walk off to collect my luggage.

"Brianna it's so good to finally meet you" Hunter exclaims as she pulls me into a hug "Hunter, I can't believe we finally met" I say as we start to walk out of the airport. We met hunter at the airport as her plane came in 10 minutes before ours, we decided to grab a cab and head towards the hotel we would be staying at.

"This place is gorgeous" I say as we walk into the most beautiful hotel I have ever stepped foot in. "So Tom is gonna be here around 5:30 ish so in half and hour" Hunter tells us as we walk to collect our keys, I stay back on the lobby couch while Rachel and Hunter collect the keys and Josh runs to the bathroom. The two girls come back with a shady look on their faces "what" I ask a bit confused "so slight problem with the rooms" oh no. "You have to share with Tom" fuck me "You did this on purpose" I look at Rachel dead in the eyes "no I didn't even book the rooms" I'm gonna die "why can't I share with Hunter" Hunter speaks "we have to stay in the room our name in signed to" I'm gonna kill someone.

"Okay you have like 20 minutes before Tom gets here so you might want to change" I scoff "I don't need to change Rachel" she looks at me "you spilt coffee on your jumper" shit I did "okay fine go away then" before I close the door she yells "meet me in 5 down in the lobby". I quickly change into a knit sweater and some black jeans, I then run down to the lobby to find Rachel, Josh and Hunter saying hello to a brunette boy. I take a moment to collect myself, yes I'm attracted to him but surely he's not that hot in person. I think that till he turns around, holy shit was I wrong this man is gorgeous. "Hey, I'm Tom" he holds out his hand, my face has gotta be red "I'm Brianna nice to finally meet you"

꧁☆꧂

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
Sooo they met also 630 words.