𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠"
-Taylor swift

꧁☆꧂
"I have heard so much about you" I laugh "only good things I hope" he smiles "of course your sister is your biggest fan" "yeah she definitely is" I look over to see her reaction to our conversation and to my surprise she is already halfway across the lobby, Tom and I quickly follow the three as we catch up with them right before the elevator Josh speaks up "oh Tom your sharing a room with Bri if that's alright" Tom looks at me quickly before looking back at Josh "yeah okay that's fine" he smiles. So he's not mad about sharing a room with me cool. "Well friends this is where we part" I say as we exit the elevator, all our rooms are close together but still a little far away. Tom and I say our goodbyes before I show him where our room is located.

"So have you chose your room" Tom asks "yeah I have the one over there" I point, he nods his head "I think we are gonna go grab dinner and drinks with the others in around an hour or so if you wanna get ready" he says "okay sure" why is this so awkward.

I quickly got ready and went to sit on the couch only to find Tom waiting. God I loved his brown hair and his beautiful eyes how could anyone not fall in love with those eyes. I realised I was staring when Tom spoke "are you just going to continue to stare at me or say something" I feel red come to my cheeks "I wasn't staring just zoning out" he laughs and shakes his head "sure thing Anna" I snap my head towards him "what did you just call me" he moves uncomfortably "Anna" he responds "do you not like the nickname" I shake my head "I havnt been called that in a long time" I'm still standing up, I what to sit down I'm scared the close proximity will do something I'm not sure what but something "care to share the story" he asked as I sit down "I don't know if you know but my father passed away around 3 years ago" "Rachel did mention it" I nod my head "he used to call me Anna, everyone who calls me Anna I want to punch" he places his hand on my arm "I'm sorry" I shake my head "I actually didn't mind you called me Anna" I say shyly "why do you think is the reason" he asks "I am really not sure"

"What took you guys so long" hunter asks us "sorry we where just talking" I respond "well hurry or we will be late for our reservation" Rachel says as she quickly moves to the door as we follow "so how's Tom" hunter whispers in my ear as the other three are ahead of us "shhh hunt come on don't start" I reply she giggles "you want him" I shake my head "not at all actually" she rolles her eyes "sure bri but just so you know he would always stalk your instagram on set because he thought you where beautiful" I blush at hunters words "I'm sure he did" she nods her head rapidly as we get closer to the restaurant "he really did trust me that man was and is down bad" I smile at her words as Tom turns around to check we are still behind them as we walk into the restaurant, Things just got interesting.

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 posted!

Liked by 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡, 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 and others 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 Rachel I think Tom stole your bf

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫
Rachel I think Tom stole your bf.

𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡 Josh and I are soulmates
➤ 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 then Bri is mine.
➤𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡 you can have him back.

𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 @𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡 how does it feel to be featured on her instagram
➤𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫 STOP

𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟏 WAIT ARE HER AND TOM DATING

꧁☆꧂
Author notes
So hi umm please don't be a silent reader.