Devil Descended

(Flight arriving from Canada will land soon in Mumbai . Please wait for the arrival.......)

"Can I have a bunch of sweets please ." Abhishek asked.

It's the arrival of his beloved brother Harsh and he is so excited that he is over the moon. Here a handsome hunk standing at the waiting area being restless because he wants to leave crowded place as soon as possible but here there is no car to pick him up. Yes Abhishek has forgotten that his beloved brother is boiling in anger because he has kept him waiting since the last 20mins.

Abhishek was talking to the shopkeeper and suddenly he sensed some burning gaze at the back. Abhishek now remembered what he has done and poor soul gulped his saliva and slowly...... slowly....... slowly he turned his head towards the gaze ,only to meet with fire 🔥 and boom........

"Where the hell have you been since the last 23.46 mins Abhi?"Harsh yelled at his top of the lungs.
"Come on bhaai I was buying sweets for my sweet brother, can't I?" Abhishek speaking while covering his hear which were bleeding with fake blood.

"Yeah why not I also want to give some sweets to my baby chicken"  and then Abhishek sitting in the car while rubbing his head because Harsh has given him some sweets. Surely the devil has descended.

Forgetting everything Abhishek hugged his brother like a baby,
"How are u Harshie bhaai I missed you as rain misses to touch the barren land." Harsh ignoring the drama king told him" I too missed..... Maa and Papa." With a smirk he closed his eyes but he kept on holding his brothers hand even when that bulky guy was almost sitting on him.

Abhishek didn't mind his words because he knows that his brother loves him till no end and he just teases him and he continued to irritate him asking him how many women he saw and seen till date. Poor Harsh couldn't tolerate it anymore so he stuffed the sweets brought by him to his baby chicken.

Soon the brothers reached home, Gayatri and Jayant both were so excited that inspite of their age they came running towards Harsh and hugged him as if there is no tomorrow. Harsh was emotional too but of course he can't cry as he is the pillar of the family. He hugged his parents and touched their feets as a blessing. They all went inside and Gayatri kept on ranting about what she made for her son
"See bachhe, I made your favourite kheer today and also these homemade cookies and here too some parathas and here some choco lava cake" and she continued to speak.

Harsh was very happy to be back  home and he also understood his parents love so he told his mother " Mom come sit with me it's been so long your speaking aren't you thirsty?" "Ohhh sorry bachhe I was overjoyed to see you after so long that...." Harsh cut her off " It's ok maa come and feed me everything you made each and every dish is very precious to me so please...ohh see I'm already drooling over the food." And the family laughed like no worries can touch their feet.

_________________&________________
Hope to see responses soon and I love you guys 😘❤️
Do listen to the song it will give u the same vibe as the chapter I wrote today