Is he getting Soft for her?

Harsh who was all relaxed and looked calmed upon her leaving the room was now all tensed and worried for her. Why did she leave the room is she lost somewhere is she going to complain to maa about what I told to her???

He was all confused it's been 1 hour and she was still not in the room he was worried now didn't know why but he suddenly felt uneasy because she was not by his side.

Today in the marriage he was all nervous and was all uneasy but as he saw her and her fragrance wafted in his nose he started to calm down. He felt he found peace for the first time ever was he really feeling for her how.

He stopped his imagination and open the door to his room he went down to the kitchen and he roamed the whole house but he couldn't find her and now the caresses on his forehead were getting intense so he moved towards the temple the last place to be searched.

And here she is sitting and sleeping with tear stricken face, and here someone's heart cracked looking at that innocent face crying because of his harsh words. He couldn't believe himself that because of his hatred towards marriage he actually hurt a woman who was also new to this relationship.

He knelt down on his knees and looked at her very carefully, this was the first time he was looking at her because he has never seen her before. She looked like a fairy in the dream land and of course the mole on her chest was so fascinating him, that he really wanted to bite it. Shhhiiiiii what was he thinking he just moved his hand towards the few locks of hair that were disturbing his beautiful view.

He removed the hair and put his one hand behind her head and another down under behind her legs and picked her up to make her sit on his lap while half hugging her. He made her sleep comfortably lean on him and he was amazed to see that she didn't even move a bit. He thought what a deep sleeper but he still liked her calm demeanor and innocent eyes that spoke volume to him today.

He was dum struck after knowing that she was a Company Secretary and earned pretty well and not like other woman who relied on their husband's money

He was dum struck after knowing that she was a Company Secretary and earned pretty well and not like other woman who relied on their husband's money. He looked towards the Shiv idol and said to him " What should I do Shivji, she just came into my life like a meteor crashed heavily on my heart making a crack into my stone heart."