The wedding day

After 2 days of rituals and enjoying haldi and Sangeet. It was the wedding day today. Everyone was busy as hell, no one has the time to look at a person passing by them. Some were looking after decoration, while some were checking the catering services. Everything seems like a place full of activated robots working in a sync. Tiya was on the floor to ceiling  window of her room where she had the full view of what was happening down in the hall she was getting married today to the man whom she loved deeply she thought he had the same feeling or else he might have not accepted the marriage with her. She had many thoughts in her mind but the happiest part was that the person she was getting married was to her lover. Everything went smoothly till 8 in the evening as it was time for the Groom's side to arrive anytime. Tiya was sitting all ready but she had an uneasiness in her heart. Her instincts were saying that something is going to happen today but she ignored it as she thought it was her nervousness. The loud music down announced the arrival of the groom.

Harsh did every rituals done on the entrance of the house and sat in the mandap which was decorated in white flower and had an open roof with fairy lights the lights were purple which made the whole mandap look like a BTS concert where the venue w...

Harsh did every rituals done on the entrance of the house and sat in the mandap which was decorated in white flower and had an open roof with fairy lights the lights were purple which made the whole mandap look like a BTS concert where the venue was in purple. Everything was going perfectly fine until the priest asked for the bride's entry and here comes out our bride top to bottom in red rajasthani wear and the choker was especially bought by her father as a ritual to wear a rajasthani necklace on weddings in Shergill family. She looked so stunning that the people arround all gasped with some surprise in their eyes. How can someone look so beautiful even in traditional wear and minimal makeup. She looked ravishingly stunning. As she moved forward she looked up to only see her soon to be man looking at her intensely with an open mouth and surprise in his eyes. Looking at him Tiya wanted to laugh but suddenly Harsh moved his eyes away as if he didn't like her at all. ( Mr. Mehta that was rude) but understanding that he is also nervous she moved forward.

 Mehta that was rude) but understanding that he is also nervous she moved forward

Looking at her once again Harsh looked in her eyes and he lost it. He lost himself in her eyes by now she was sitting next to him. When she was far he couldn't see her eyes but now he has realised that these eyes are giving him the peaceful vibes which he never got from anyone. Her green orbs reminded him of the becautiful nature of ooty where once he visited. He found solace in them, moving with a start he turned his face as the latter realised that he was doing wrong he believed now why his friend was so into that woman. This shows that woman have the power to control a man just by her eyes.

Tiya looked at him many times but Harsh didn't pick up his eyes even once. Tiya felt disappointed by his behaviour was she that worst looking today but she didn't knew she has already made a Tsunami in someone's heart. When it was time for stealing the shoes Ika had perfectly done her job and hid his jiju's shoes pretty well where no one can find it. The marriage was going on but down there the game had just began. They started running and and finding the shoes buy non can do so. With a proud smirk, Ika sat leisurely on the bench behind hiding her smile but the smart Abhishek saw it and then he went towards her grabbed her hand and took her away from the setup. God forbid nobody saw it as everyone was busy. He dragged her and got her at a secluded place where there was no one he said,
" Come on darling speak where are my brother's shoes?"
Ika smiles and said politely,
" Leave my hand you dog headed, why do you believe I will tell you anything about it and don't think that pretty face of yours would waver me, I'm different than those stupid makeup filled carzy women who are ready to throw themselves at you. If I want in a snap I can throw you over my shoulder. Wanna try me."
Looking at her confidence Abhishek started to loose confidence but he didn't wanted to loose so he said,
" Beautiful I will make you beg for me one day and you'll not have me ever." Abhishek's male ego came in between this and infuriated the flames of anger within him.

Ika shot him a glance before slipping away from there

Ika shot him a glance before slipping away from there. Here all the rituals were almost over only the last was left was to put on the neckband ( mangalsutra ).
Tiya went forward and Harsh tied it on her neck while whispering in her ear," This band means nothing to me and if you think I will accept this marriage then I'm sorry stop it right away or else the consequences are grave." This sentence made Tiya stunned, she never thought that the man she was getting married was never gonna accept her as his wife. The dreams which she were dreaming with him were now shattered into thousands of pieces which might never have that shine again.

Tiya was lost she lost her everything on that mandap. She lost her soul her reason to live her reason to love. The words kept on ringing in her ears on repeat as if they were poking her and making her mentally ill. She wanted to just get up and run off before this marriage was even ended but she was frozen, she couldn't feel her legs she was screaming internally but still didn't utter a single word. She broke completely broke.

Harsh knew his words were tearing her apart and also were breaking her into millions of pieces but he didn't want to make her have any hopes from him. He was afraid of the consequences if he didn't marry her that his mother threatened him with. He loved his mother alot but because of that he won't accept that woman because he thinks everyone is same.

Tiya knew if she didn't decide now she will only face his hatred towards her but then she decided that yes she will change him and make him fall for her no matter what. Tiya Shergill has never failed to crack any deal and this was her life's deal with her love in the opposition but she will win against him she will win him and she can do anything to do that.

What do you think will Tiya succeed in her journey to conquer the heart of her man her Husband

__________________&_______________
Thank you so much my darling readers please support me and my book plzz send me comment to improve my work so that I can entertain you
❤️😘