Jitters of Feelings

wish me luck. Thanks for waiting 😊

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Golden Arena Restaurant, Today's location.

Harsh who the most nervous right now didn't know what to do or anything. He booked the highest floor of the restaurant because he wanted to make Tiya comfortable in the open sky. He always liked open sky as they represent freedom according to him.

Tiya who was nervous as well because the love of his life was taking her on a date. It was a dream coming true for her moment. She wore a black shimmer saree as she liked black the most. She peeked out of the closet door only to see her hubby handsome wearing black shirt with black trousers at bottom. She was surprised with this coincidence but was happy for it.

 She was surprised with this coincidence but was happy for it

    ( Tiya's look )

She adjusted her hairs and came out just to see an astonished Harsh waiting for her. He looked at her and couldn't stop his blabbering mouth and said,

" What a sexy vixen she is." Harsh said while gulping down his saliva.

" Am I vixen Arsh.....should I go back now?" Tiya said faking anger.

" No......no I mean you look hot can I not compliment my wife now?" Harsh said moving closer to her.

   ( Harsh's look )

   ( Harsh's look )

Tiya hissed as she felt his hand behind her bare waist, Harsh knew his effect on her so he pulled her closer and whispered in her ears,

" Why do you always have this bun why can't you keep your hairs open?" He said while trying to open her hairs.

" No Arsh they are too long its difficult to handle them please?" She said moving away from his grip, he pulled her back and opened her hairs fully. He was so stunned looking at her hairs they were almost touching bumps and it was really difficult to handle them.

He looked towards her eyes and he lost himself in her beauty. He was looking at her with twinkling eyes as if she was a treasure, he moved his hand in her long straight hairs and smelt them which was like drugs to him.