Veere Di Wedding

After a long night of conversation and Bharat milap of the family they finally slept at around 3am in the night. Harsh was having difficulty in sleeping due to jet lag but managed to sleep at 5.

The next morning he woke up at 1pm in the afternoon, his maa knew that he was tired so she and Jayant sat on the bed while he was sleeping caressing his hairs with loving eyes. Harsh sensed it and opened his eyes to see his parents still waking him up as they used to do in his childhood. " Good morning maa papa." "Bachhe it's afternoon did you sleep well?" Harsh shifting his head towards his mother's lap and closing his eyes indicating his mother to continue what she was doing. " Yeah maa I slept peacefully after so long." suddenly he woke up and looked at his maa. "Maa what did you cook for me I'm so hungry." His maa laughing and Papa giving him a slight tap on his head said " Bachha hi rahega tu kab bada hoga shaadi ki Umar ho gayi hai par betaji ko maa ke haath ka khana khana hai."

( Him remembering his childhood while his maa caressing his hai)

Harsh didn't listen to him because the word marriage irritate him so much that anger was boiling but he controlled his anger and with an upset face he asked his maa to make food and went to get fresh. Gayatri knew what has gotten into her son and she glared at her husband for speaking out this topic in front of her son. She berated him when they left his room." Can't you keep your mouth shut, why did you talk about marriage infront of him, my child was so happy just now." " Come on Gayatri he has to face the reality now it's high time he is turning 28 in one month what are you talking about. It's time for him to move on from that past incident." Gayatri after listening to her husband just rolled her eyes and left him be. She knew her husband was not wrong but she didn't want to upset her son for it.

Harsh came down and said" Where is Abhi I didn't see him since morning?" Gayatri replying to her son while serving him with some light sandwiches with some orange juice " Your father didn't go to office today and there was an important meeting so he unwillingly left and has specifically asked me to tell you to wait for him because he has many things to talk to you." Harsh smiled and ate his food after finishing it he said to his parents" I'm leaving for office I want to see everything and start everything soon."

( Harsh's office look)

Jayant was happy that he is joining office as soon as possible but Gayatri denied him straight" No you can't leave as soon as you arrive what's this just rest for few days more bachhe." Jayant making faces at his wife's comment but Gayatri's one glare and Jayant became a little puppy. Harsh laughed at his parents antics and left without being seen to them. At the end of the door he smiled at his father because he knew his father is keeping his mother engaged so that he can leave.

Harsh left and reached office in 30mins. He directly went to Abhishek's cabin where he was talking to someone. Seeing his brother enter the cabin he was so happy that his smile bloomed like summer. He ended the call and said to his brother " Bhaai you're here you should rest for some time." " Not again Abhi maa just didn't leave me today atleast you don't nag me now." " Ok ok no more nagging come I have a great news for you brother." Harsh settled himself on the couch and comfortably leaned himself on it taking a file and indicating Abhishek to continue.

Abhishek knew his brother well so he started telling him about the news" bhaai your best friend Arnav is getting married to Shanaya his lady love in few weeks time he just invited us but I told him that your back and he is coming for dinner tonight to meet you and invite you." With a jerk Harsh stood up and called Arnav from his phone. The ring went and they heard an exciting voice from the other end" Harshie how are you my brother when did you come why didn't you inform me I would've picked you up personally brother." Harsh abruptly made him stop with his further words " why the hell are you getting married Arnav have you lost it, don't you know what happened to him when he married that woman." Harsh had unstable breathing by now and Arnav knew what he was getting at so he said," Harshie it's high time now what are you blabbering, all women are not same and Shanaya is the best girl I have met you know her too so why this objection?"

Harsh knew Shanaya was a good girl but after that incident he didn't believe in marriages anymore. He said" See Arnav I know she is good but what if you too become like him....." His lips trembled while remembering the past and he stop." Ok leave it when are you getting married me and my family will be there." He said still with an upset mood but he didn't want to spoil his best friend's mood. Arnav knew he was upset but still happily told him that it would be happening after 2 weeks time. Harsh agreed and hung up the call.

Abhishek knew everything but he kept numb because he knew his brother's anger after listening about marriages. Harsh kept on working like he is lost and alone in the world he cared about none. Not even noticing that the office women were all gawking at him hungrily but he had no interest in any. While working he got many calls from his maa papa and Hiya. He didn't notice it but he also didn't bother to look at it but wait who is Hiya?

Who is Hiya now? The question still unanswered.

__________________&_______________
Thank you so much my darling readers. Please continue to show my work love as you all do always and I love you all 😘