Marriage proposal

Soon morning came and in Mehta's house the hustle bustle was on as usual. All sat together on the dinning hall. Gayatri was nervous because she knew Harsh's reaction after talking about marriage but she also knew he would never refuse her. She also had a plan and this mission impossible she had to make it possible. She smiled at her inner thoughts and with courage she talked with Harsh.

" Bachha will you listen to your maa I have a request for you and only you can fulfill that nobody else." Gayatri started
" Yeah maa your wish is my command please do it." Harsh spoke with a bread in his mouth.
"But promise me you won't refuse to do it and if you do you know the consequences, loosing your ma......" Harsh interrupted in middle
"Maa how many times have I told you to not talk about dieing. It hurts and your hurting your own child."
" Nonsense Harsh I am not hurting you I'm just keeping my conditions before you do the work. So will you?"Gayatri questions
" Go ahead maa I'm listening and I promise too happy?" Harsh said
Gayatri continued" I want you to get married to the girl I have chosen for you she is a perfect match for you but your consent matters to us but again that doesn't mean you will say no to it without even looking at the girl."

And the world seems to stop for him. He looked at his maa with hurt in his eyes but eclipses it with determination of not crying out his sorrows. Gayatri looked at her son she knew and also saw that concealed hurt she was hurting to see her son in sorrow but she also knew that Tiya was the only girl who can change him and also make her son kneel down to agree about marriages. She continued to stare at him and didn't budge even after him trying to convince her through his eyes.

Harsh knew his maa was not going to backoff this time but all the past just came flooding in his mind. He stood up abruptly and started walking towards his room suddenly he turned towards his maa while on the middle of the stairs" I agree to marry whatever girl you want me to get married with but remember one thing I won't be able to give her what she wants not even an ounce." He said and turned arround to continue walking towards his room.

Gayatri was on cloud nine today her son agreed although his words hurt her a little but she had confidence in Tiya. She prepared everything to go to the Shergill mansion for the proposal and she also asked Harsh about it but he refused saying he is not interested in it he only agrees because he don't want to hurt his maa. The next day they were going to leave for their house. All settled in their rooms. Abhishek knew everything after coming home so he ate his dinner silently and after everyone left he reached out to open the doors of Harsh's room.

"Are you alright bhaai do you want me to convince maa and Papa, I don't know what's wrong with papa he has been only talking about Tiya since last night what's wrong with him weird."
Harsh listened to the name he looked up to his brother in shock he didn't knew but listening to this name it soothed his burning heart didn't know why he suddenly became calm.
" Bhaai if you don't want, you can just say no you know, they will listen to you ok?" Abhishek said, he wanted a bhabhi soon but he didn't wanted his bhaai to regret his forceful decision later in future. He has heard about Tiya and knew a lot about her he has almost become a huge fan of her by afternoon. Yeah he stalked her since the morning to afternoon because he wanted to know who is going to marry his eldie brother.

Harsh looked at him with squinted eyes" Do you know what your facial expressions are speaking?" Abhishek looked at his brother and had a confused look on his face. Harsh continued " Like ohhh bhaai just marry her she is so good that she is a perfect match for you. She will become your Parvati and you his Shiv. Ohhh shit did I just pinned my guess at the right spot?" Harsh knew his brother too well he even knew what he did in the afternoon stalking her. He didn't know why but he suddenly wanted to hide her because he felt that she can't be shown to the world not even his own brother ohhh damnit Harsh just control on your emotions what the hell are you thinking about that girl.

Abhishek who sat there flabbergasted couldn't speak a word because his brother guessed it so accurately that he himself couldn't believe his eyes and ears. He went towards him and knelt down bowing his head and touching his feet " ohhhh God Harsh may I know how do u so accurately guessed my thoughts are you some God if yes please send my brother down I have to knock some sense in him please God."
Harsh was about to laugh out loud but he controlled his emotions and with a stoic face he barked " one more word about this marriage and your imagination your out of this house bet on my guts if you dare."

Abhishek shiverd till core and sprinted outside Harsh's room as soon as possible. Harsh laughed hysterically but after he realised what he was laughing on his smile faded and past covered his eyes. He asked himself ' will I be able to accept this, will I be able to give her what she wants, will she accept my past trauma, will she.... And he stopped his thoughts to move forward because he just know that all women are same money minded and toxic he put a stop at his thoughts and drifted off to sleep.

How will Tiya react after knowing about her parent's decision of getting her married to her dream man. Will she agree to it ? Can she really change Harsh for his better and will love ever bloom in this forcefull marriage.

_________________&________________
Thank you so much my darling readers I love you
As usual if you want any kind of changes in my future chapters do comment me and also keep on loving me as usual. ❤️😘