Chapter 20. Repair

There is non-explicit sexal content in this chapter, along with mentions of a loved one's passing and grief. Please do not read any further if these topics are sensitive to you.

 Please do not read any further if these topics are sensitive to you

┗━━━━━━◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ ━━━━━━┛

Minho

Missed Call (14) 6:02 p.m.

Missed Call (15) 6:03 p.m.

"Fuck." Jisung mutters, biting his bottom lip as he contemplates on what to do.

Minho had left the apartment angrily almost an hour ago, leaving Jisung to sit alone in the living space with tears streaming down his cheeks. He didn't want the conversation to end so badly, not that he expected it to go so well, but he never imagined this outcome. Now with no idea where Minho could've gone, he finds himself helpless and riddled with anxiety. His calls were going straight to voicemail, which could only mean that Minho's phone was turned off or dead.

Jisung tried calling every couple of minutes regardless, but got no reply. In a fit of anxious shock, he sent a few text messages too, but those also remained on 'delivered' rather than 'seen.'

Minho

Minho, I'm so sorry. I didn't want the conversation to go like that and I just wanted to be honest with you. (5:30 p.m.)

Please call me back. Please come home. (5:32 p.m.)

Jagiya. Please. (5:43 p.m.)

I'm sorry I fucked up. (5:56 p.m.)

Please don't shut me out. (6:00 p.m.)

Jisung wasn't completely sure on where Minho could've ended up. The studio was closed and the only other place he could think to visit was the bar or the gym, but neither of those options made any sense. It was getting late and the sun was setting, leaving hardly any time left for Jisung to sit around and basically do nothing since he knew he couldn't just sit there and wait for Minho to come back. So, he takes it upon himself to text the two people who knew Minho as well as he did, if not better, finding no other option available to him.

Talk with Minho went bad. He grabbed his keys and he left.

I don't know where he is and he's been dodging my calls for an hour.

I think he turned his phone off. Please help me.

I'm desperate.

Hyunjin

Talk? What talk? What did I miss?!

Chris

I knew Minho would react badly to this.