Chapter 17: Time flies

Naomi POV:

Time flies really quickly, like we're suddenly recording our first music video?? We were at the hotel where we'd be recording part of our music video and I was walking around alone since well introvert me was taking over. I was really nervous but tomorrow, our first day of shooting should just be dancing so maybe it'd be alright. 

We were all getting ready to shoot the music video with our makeup and everything while Lexi was filming. I was dressed in a purple and white plaid school style skirt along with a cropped white school t-shirt. My hair was left pretty untouched and I was given some bracelets and necklaces. 

"Guysss, we're here doing the photoshoot first!", I said to the closest camera.
"Naomi, what the heck where did you even come from?!" Lexi said jokingly.
"When did you get here!" Savanna immediately questioned after.
"This is what it's like being an introvert guys.." I said with a fake pout.

The photoshoot ended and it was really fun to do, although my solo shots were a little awkward to do, I think they turned out pretty well. We were all having fun together before we suddenly all went to get food.

"We just finished how do you both feel?" Savanna asked us while we were walking to get food.
"I feel great. Ready for food." Kendall replied with, she was getting really comfortable with us and I loved it.
"Go with the food. Ready for the world? No, it's ready for the food!" Savanna said.
"I'm ready for the food, but is the food ready for me?" I suddenly sang.
"You did not just do that.." Savanna judged me silently.
"You started it!"
"Okay well!"
"Oh my gosh, you guys are on camera I hope you know that" Kendall said laughing at us.
"Oh. Well it was kinda awkward but it was fun!"

After we ate we went to go start the music video shooting. We quickly marked and ran through the dance before we began to start shooting. Seeing the scene through the monitor was surreal. We quickly evaluated and discussed changes before we re-shot the scene. After multiple more takes we finally were happy with the take and started the next bit of choreography. 

"Guys! Look, we got watermelon juicee!" I say excitedly to the camera.
"Ooh, look at Savanna talking to the camera!" I say pointing the camera towards Savanna a bit away from me.
"Oh we're shooting in a few minutes? Bye guys!"

I personally love the chorus dance, it grew on me so much more than I thought it could. We finally finished Day 1 after that and we thanked everyone in both Korean and English. Although, we were leaving Camila to do her solo shoot, even if we wanted to stay we were leaving.

When we arrived back to the hotel I went to go bother Kaylee, my fellow maknae.
"Kaylee!"
"Whaaat??" 
"I dunnnoo"

Suddenly, Lexi came to ask if we wanted food but looked at us questioningly as we were extending our words for no reason.
"What...?"
"I was coming to ask if you wanted food-?"
"Oh sure?"

Kaylee and I tried to learn Tiktok dances and failed pretty miserably.
"What was that take! Oh my gosh" I said while unable to control my laughs.
"Ask yourself that!"
"But you're the one who did it funny!"

After a while we gave up.
"Let's just go to bed Kaylee, we have to wake up early tomorrow, I'm sure we don't want dark circles under our eyes"
"Actually that's a good point"

We eventually just went to bed and were woken up after everyone else came back with food. 
"Children, get your butts up and eat! We brought food!!" Lexi said.
"Huh? Oh."
We ate quickly before brushing our teeth and getting ready for bed. It was honestly interesting to share a room with Kaylee and Camila.

 It was honestly interesting to share a room with Kaylee and Camila

Author's Note:

620 words..Bye. I cannot with writing this it seems so awkward but like this is all the content I have until they debut..which is in January..I cannot wait that long but anyways. Who else loved Ready for the World, because I know I did! 

I have my other books with random unorganized chapted ready to be published so if I do give up on the behind the scenes I'll probably start uploading new books..yay..

ALSO, how in the world has this book in the top #10 in #K-pop for the past month or so??

Anyways I'm going to bed, good night I guess!~

-Arintheantiromantic </3